Embark on the ultimate Antarctic experience during this once in a lifetime 8 day Emperors and South Pole Expedition. This unforgettable journey combines the magnificent Emperor Penguins with a fligh...
South Africa features some of Africa's most exclusive and luxurious five-star hotels some of which are operated by international hotel groups such as Hilton, Radisson Blu, Hyatt and Starwood, others which are privately owned boutique hotels. Selected five-star hotels in South Africa are member hotels of prestigious hotel groups or associations such as The Leading Hotels of the World and the Relais & Chateaux hotel group. These prestigious afflictions ensure that discerning guests can expect the highest standards of international hospitality in regards to the provided services and facilities.
Hotel groups which are immediately associated with elegant hotels in South Africa are the excellent Collection by Liz McGrath as well as the outstanding properties belonging to the Red Carnation Hotel Group.
Best 5-star hotels in South Africa:
- Palace of the Lost City Hotel, Sun City Resort (North West Province)
- Cape Grace Hotel, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront / Cape Town (Western Cape)
- Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton / Johannesburg (Gauteng)
- Oyster Box Hotel, Umhlanga / Durban (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Camps Bay / Cape Town (Western Cape)
- Fairmont Zimbali Resort, Ballito / Durban (KwaZulu-Natal).
Best 5-star hotels in Johannesburg ( Gauteng Province):
- Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Sandton
- Fairlawns Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Westcliff
- 54 on Bath Hotel, Rosebank.
Best 5-star hotels in Cape Town (Western Cape):
- Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town city centre
- Cape Grace Hotel, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- One and Only Cape Town Resort, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Table Bay Hotel, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa, Camps Bay
- Ellerman House & Spa, Bantry Bay
- Cellars Hohenort Hotel & Spa, Constantia.
Best 5-star hotels in Durban (KwaZulu-Natal):
- Hilton Durban, Durban city centre
- Oyster Box Hotel, Umhlanga
- Fairmont Zimbali Lodge, Umhlanga
- Fairmont Zimbali Resort, Umhlanga
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Umhlanga.
Under watchful African skies, rugged and yet graceful, a land once the very cradle of humankind has been rediscovered and brought to life . . . Bushmans Kloof, the heartbeat of an African wilderness ....