The Marly Reviews & Information« Back to Cape Town
Use the drop down below to find out more information about The Marly.
The Marly Hotel is a five-star, ocean-facing hotel is only seven minutes away from the city centre of Cape Town. The hotel takes its name from Chateau de Marly, built in the 17th century for the opulent leisure activities of King Louis of France. This five-star, ocean-facing hotel is a modern showpiece featuring a contemporary beach ambience. The ornate mirrors of different shapes and sizes underline the magnificent sea and mountain views.
Set in the upmarket, seaside suburb of Camps Bay in Cape Town, the hotel is amongst the sidewalk restaurants, cafes, and bars. The relaxed and casual atmosphere make this location a beachcomber’s paradise.
Hotel room types:
- Mountain-Facing Suites (5)
- Sea-Facing Suites (4)
- Superior Sea-Facing Suite (1)
- Deluxe Sea-Facing Suite (1)
- Very spacious
- Mountain or sea views
- Mirrored en-suite bathrooms with bathtub and shower
- Multimedia entertainment systems
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary refreshment bar
- Espresso machine
- Desk and dressing tables
- King size, extra-length beds
- Charlotte Rhys body and beauty products
- iPod docking stations
- Full digital television bouquet
- In-room safe
- International plug points
- Lounge, dining area, balcony (selected suites only)
Facilities and Services
- Eleven modern and spacious suites
- Umi Japanese Restaurant (seating capacity of 200 and bar)
- Private swimming pool - Terrace bar and courtyard
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Conference facilities
- Butler service
- 24-hour room service
- Transfers and tours arranged on request
- Hair salon
- Two-day spas within the building
The hotel features three excellent restaurants where guests enjoy delicious Italian meals and fresh seafood while admiring the gorgeous sea views of the Atlantic ocean. The modern Umi restaurant serves unique Japanese dishes, while Zenzero serves, amongst others, seafood pasta, and mouthwatering signature risottos.
The Marly Specials
There are currently no specials for the The Marly.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.