Endless Horizons Hotel, in the beautiful Umhlanga area, offers guests the perfect location to explore the many sights that Durban and its surrounding areas have to offer. Situated high above Durban North on the Umhlanga Rocks Drive, this Deluxe Hotel features a contemporary Zen feel, with peaked roof structures, full rock-clad columns, timber detail and double-volume spaces.
Water plays an integral role in the design. Guests can enjoy fantastic views from the privacy of their bedroom as well as in the breakfast area making this the ideal destination for tranquillity. Finally, the infinity swimming pool appears to flow directly into the Indian Ocean on the horizon. Endless Horizons has a total of 10 rooms which cater to both the business and leisure traveller. These rooms include; en-suite bathrooms, study desks and the latest technology to which guests can access music or check the daily news shows.
- Four Executive rooms: Twin or King sized beds en-suites with shower and bath. All executive rooms have balcony access
- Two Deluxe Rooms: Queen sized beds, en-suites, two rooms with shower only. All rooms have balcony access
- Four Standard rooms: Twin or King sized beds with an en-suite shower and bath
Hotel room amenities:
- Air conditioning
- In-house DVD music - remote control
- Tea and coffee facility
- Room service from 7 am - 9 pm
- High - speed internet access
- Wi-Fi (wireless internet access)
The Private Dining room offers the most exquisite cuisine for discerning connoisseurs. This is not a case of too many cooks spoil the broth as this restaurant benefits from 4 Le Cordon Bleu trained chefs who ensure a fresh, varied menu that celebrates local produce. There is also a complimentary breakfast that is offered.
- Shopping malls with various entertainment centres: movies, shops
- Deep sea fishing
- Harbour sundowner cruises
- Speciality restaurants
- uShaka Marine World
- Valley of 1000 Hills
- Durban City
- Ballito Bay
- Golf courses
Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel Specials
There are currently no specials for the Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.