Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge Reviews & Information« Back to Breede Valley
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge.
The Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge is located a short five kilometres from the picturesque town of Clanwilliam, just over two and a half hour drive north from Cape Town, offering wholesome dinners and perfect for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city-life or those who wish to have mountain adventure seeking retreat.
The spectacular views of the Cederberg mountains, internationally famous for the hiking opportunities, fascinating sandstone rock formations, and stunning spring flowers are outstretched before you. For a relaxed day out, enjoy wine tasting at many of the local wine farms or find out about the local San culture through the rock art sites.
Winter days often around 23C, a perfect temperature for hiking, the Cederberg region experiences a much sunnier climate compared elsewhere in the Western Cape. Water-based activities can be enjoyed at the Clanwilliam dam (water levels permitting).
The spa treatments will encourage you to relax and unwind before you have a glass of wine in hand sitting around the fire-pit where stargazing and listening to stories of days gone by are sure to be enjoyed.
Cederberg Ridge Wilderness Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Combo Offer with Simbavati Game Lodges
Stay 2 nights at any Simbavati Game Lodge (Simbavati River Lodge, Simbavati Hilltop Lodge, Simbavati Machaton Private Camp) and get 40% off Cederberg Ridge.
Terms: Valid for all room types and ONLY Full Board and Activity rate. Minimum 2 nights
Please contact us for a quotation on this special.
Included in the rate:
- Cederberg Ridge: Full Board & Activities – All meals, accommodation, complimentary wine-tasting, two scheduled excursions per day. (Seasonal activities vary but include guided walks on the farm and in Cederberg Wilderness Reserve, guided mountain biking, Cederberg half day and full day excursions, rock art walks, farm tours, sundowner cruises, boating in summer). Also use of mountain bikes, self-guided walking and mountain bike trails on the farm, complimentary WiFi (limited to 500Mb/nt/room)
- Simbavati Game Lodges: Accommodation, all standard meals, two game activities per day
Excluded from the rate:
- All drinks, return transfers from Cape Town , curio purchases, any telephone charges, other items of a personal nature
- All transfers
Terms and Conditions:
- valid until 31 July 2019 (excluding 19-22 April 2019)
- Subject to availability
- Stay 2 nights at any Simbavati Game Lodge (Simbavati River Lodge, Simbavati Hilltop Lodge, Simbavati Machaton Private Camp) and get 40% off Cederberg Ridge.
- Terms: Valid for all room types and ONLY Full Board and Activities rate.
- Minimum 2 nights
- Please contact us for a quote
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.