The InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers is opposite the Davinci Hotel and Michelangelo Towers. Nelson Mandela square is 210 meters from the Hotel Lobby.
The hotel is 705 meters from the Gautrain station. The 5-star hotel is on Maude across the road from Nelson Mandela Square. The InterContinental Sandton is connected to the Sandton City shopping mall.
The InterContinental Johannesburg hotel is a member of the Intercontinental Hotel group. The hotel by Tsogo Sun, so you have the assurance of 2 big brands backing the hotel. Convenience doesn't get better than this! The hotel is attached to the Sandton Convention Center by a sky bridge, so if you are conferencing at the convention centre, you have complete access.
Intercontinental Hotel Johannesburg Business or leisure guests can enjoy exclusive service. The Club Floor offers 24-hour butler service to all the penthouse suites. There is also a modern fitness centre, a large outdoor swimming pool which is among an excellent cycad collection, an exclusive boardroom, a Business Center, a health and beauty spa at the Sandton Sun Hotel and a host of other facilities.
The Atrium Towers restaurant offers its visitors a uniquely South African Breakfast buffet with an A la Carte hot section and an authentic Japanese buffet. An a la carte menu option is also available for lunch and dinner. An assortment of imported and local tea's specially ground coffee from Africa and Europe and a light snack menu is available. The Atrium Restaurant and Jazz Bar is the recipient of the Excellence from Diners Club. The Jazz Bar is a popular venue for unwinding after the business day for guests and locals.
- Business Center
- Facsimile service
- Photocopiers Graphics (for business cards)
- PC / printer services
- Mobile phone
- Internet & e-mail free to hotel residents
- Secretarial services
- Private business lounge
- Club floor facility
- High-speed internet access, free to hotel residents
- Telkom T-Zone wireless internet
- Business centre internet connectivity
- In-room high-speed wireless service, open to hotel residents
- Laundry & valet (same day)
- Safety deposit box
- Turndown service
- Guest relations desk
- The concierge offers a range of services
- Doctor & Dentist on-call (24 hours)
- Secure underground parking is available
- Babysitting facility on request
- Complimentary high-speed wireless the internet
- Air conditioning
- Remote control TV
- Satellite TV
- Direct-dial telephone
- Modem connection
- Wake up facility
- In-room internet access
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Iron & ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom with a large separate walk-in high-pressure shower
- Trouser press (selected rooms)
- Bed boards (on offer)
- Work desk lamp
- Guest room Voltage: 220V
Sport and Leisure Facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sauna & Steam Baths
- Health and Beauty Spa, which is at the Sandton Sun Hotel, linked to the hotel via a skywalk
- Nearby: Golf, Squash, Tennis
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Full DSTV Bouquet in each room
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Sandton Sun & Towers
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Spa
- Outdoor patio
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
More Information on Sandton Sun & Towers
FAQs about Sandton Sun & Towers
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Sandton Sun & Towers are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is Sandton Sun & Towers located?
The address of Sandton Sun & Towers is: 5th St, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2146.