54 on Bath Hotel Reviews & Information« Back to Johannesburg
Use the drop down below to find out more information about 54 on Bath Hotel.
The 54 on Bath Hotel in Rosebank and has an impressive reputation for its sophistication and attentive service. The Hotel has also received accolades from as the 4th best hotel in South Africa. The hotel was called the Grace Hotel in Rosebank and underwent a multi-million Rand refurbishment with excellent results. The attention to detail and staff training has gone into making the hotel a world-class, five-star luxury hotel. They are only 311 meters away from the Gautrain Rosebank Station, which offers a direct connection to the OR Tambo International Airport.
The hotel in Rosebank, Johannesburg, offers luxurious and spacious accommodation for leisure and business guests. Fitted with extra length beds, fluffy duvets, and plush bathrobes, guests, may relax in comfort during their stay.
Hotel room features and services:
- King-sized extra-length beds
- 42 inch LED TV in all Deluxe rooms
- DSTV Satellite with select local and international channels
- Housekeeping attention twice daily
- Fluffy duvets, crisp linens, and luxurious feather-topped mattresses
- Luxurious bath products
- Plush robes, towelling, and slippers
- Gentleman’s Shaving & ladies make-up mirror and power hair dryer
- Individual climate control
- Electronic safe
Services and facilities
The exclusive 54 on Bath Rosebank provides guest with free WiFi throughout the hotel and secure parking. Furthermore, hotel guests also enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and canapes in the lobby lounge. The hotel has a 24-hour business centre which is on the second floor.
The hotel features a magnificent garden terrace on the 4th floor with fantastic views of the city. The garden terrace offers a swimming pool and bar to sip cocktails and relax after a long busy day.
The hotel is a red brick building with tall columns making it an iconic landmark in Rosebank. The hotel is modern and elegant with a classic feel. A must see, and experience is their Veuve Clicquot Champagne bar the only one in South Africa.
The services and facilities offered include:
- Fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi
- Three items of clothing pressed per day of stay at no extra charge
- Luggage storage facilities, perfect for luggage restrictions on safari flights
- In-room Illy espresso machine
- Luggage unpacking service
- Shoeshine service
- Two bottles of mineral water refreshed daily
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Free and secure underground parking
- Upon request, a staff walking escort to and from a restaurant in Rosebank
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to neighbouring areas
- Complimentary shuttle service to the local Life Day Spa voted Best Spa in South Africa 2012
- Personal meet & greet or complimentary transfer from the Gautrain station
- Complimentary access to the Planet Fitness gym with a pre-packed gym bag with a towel, water, MP3 player
- Complimentary use of hotel iPads
- Complimentary use of hotel boardroom on a first-hour-free basis.
The hotel features a Veuve Clicquot Champagne bar as well as the Level Four Restaurant. The intimate restaurant overlooks the terrace gardens and serves a variety of champagnes, cocktails, and wines. The distinguished Level Four Restaurant serves a variety of classic dishes with a contemporary twist.
The suburb of Rosebank is 5.4 km away from Sandton, and 5.2 km from Houghton is making it a central place for corporate and leisure travellers alike. Rosebank in Johannesburg is an upmarket suburb with tree-lined avenues with many global corporate offices and stylish cafes.
The property is 154 meters away from the Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel, 334 meters from the Holiday Inn Rosebank and 453 meters from the Hyatt Regency Johannesburg. For guests who are attending a conference at any one of these nearby hotels, all in the safe walking distance.
The hotel is on the same city block as the famous Rosebank Shopping Mall via the sky bridge on the second floor. The mall is on two levels with 65 food and shopping outlets. A big attraction is the African Craft Market where artists from across the African continent is displayed.
54 on Bath Hotel Specials
There are currently no specials for the 54 on Bath Hotel.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.