The Stanley and Livingstone Safari Hotel can be found within easy reach of the spectacular Victoria Falls. This five-star property is in the lush, unspoilt wilderness of the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve.
The Stanley and Livingstone hotel offers a place for guests to relax, watch the wild animals as they frequent the nearby waterhole, or indulge in some delicious African cuisine before exploring the many attractions surrounding the lodge.
This five-star property offers 16 gorgeous suites, each of which features a luxurious bedroom, a spacious Victorian bathroom, a comfortable lounge, and a private patio. The safari lodge rooms and main areas provide spectacular views of a nearby waterhole where guests have a chance to spot a variety of wild animals, including elephants, buffaloes, and numerous species of antelopes.
For guests who want to get up close and personal with the wildlife, the hotel also offers safari drives, elephant back safaris, and walks with the Lions. The hotel also offers a spectacular swimming pool where guests can enjoy a drink while looking out onto the bush.
Guests can fly into Victoria Falls International Airport, Zimbabwe (airport code: VFA) or Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport, Zambia (airport code: LVI). A complimentary shared shuttle service (excluding UNIVISA) is available to transfer guests between Victoria Falls International Airport and the hotel, 17 minutes away. A shared road transfer between Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport and the hotel, 35 minutes away, is complimentary (excluding UNIVISA). Private transfers (excluding UNIVISA) will be charged.
Rovos Rail luxury train service operates a four-day journey from Pretoria, South Africa to Victoria Falls town, Zimbabwe. A complimentary, shared shuttle service is available to transfer guests between the station and the hotel, 10 minutes away.
Victoria Falls is within easy reach of the hotel and apart from just viewing these great attraction guests can enjoy white river rafting, power boating, bungee jumping, river cruises, and helicopter and ultralight plane trips close to the falls.
- Flight of Angels (all ages): An amazing 13-minute helicopter flip over the Victoria Falls, along the Zambezi River, and over Zambezi National Park where guests can spot wildlife on the plains below
- Zambezi Spectacular (all ages): Encompassing the Flight of Angels, this 25-minute helicopter flight then continues downstream for a thrilling flip over the Batoka Gorge
- Victoria Falls Canopy Tour (6 years and older): Rope bridges and cable slides take guests through the forest canopy and whizzing out over the Zambezi rapids, where the falls’ spray is just visible beyond Victoria Falls Bridge
- Flying Fox (4 years and older): Taking a running jump into the air, guests soar over the 200m/655ft-wide Batoka Gorge with the mighty Zambezi River gushing 120m/390ft below
- Fishing Expedition (3 years and older): Guests catch and release, and picnic at their leisure in the beautiful surrounds of Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
- Woodlands Village Tour (all ages): Guests experience the local peoples’ way of life and warmth of their hospitality when visiting this community, including its Masuwe Primary School, which is given support by Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
- Luxury Sunset Cruise (all ages): Settled in on the Zambezi Explorer’s Signature Deck, served drinks and snacks, this leisurely trip along the Zambezi River it is an idyllic way for guests to soak up the last of the sun’s rays and toast another adventure-filled day in Victoria Falls
- In-Room Spa Treatments (all ages): Back at the hotel, afford guests some me-time out between adventures or the option to treat the family.
Mack & Madi Kid’s Programme Activities
- Tour of the Victoria Falls (3 years and older): feeling like the early explorers, children make their way through the riverine forest and along the falls, while learning about this environment and its epic history
- Visit Zambezi Nature Sanctuary and Crocodile Ranch (all ages): children see and learn about the area’s indigenous animals, including the infamous Nile crocodiles, with the chance to hold a baby croc (they are rather cute!) during hatching season
- Fishing Expedition (3 years and older): children catch and release, and picnic in the beautiful surrounds of Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
- Girls Mani & Pedi (5 years and older): daughters join their moms back at the hotel for a little pampering, and enjoy some girly time together
- Movie Night and Dinner (all ages): families spend a cosy evening back at the hotel, watching a much-loved film while tucking into burgers and popcorn.
- Victoria Falls' first luxury boutique hotel, with just 16 Suites
- Surrounded by the tranquillity of nature, it's hard to believe how close one is to the buzz of Victoria Falls town
- A perfect base from which to explore Vic Falls, while also being an oasis in which to simply relax in one of the continent's most loved destinations
- The restaurant serves delicious meals – prepared using local, fresh and healthy ingredients –especially paired with excellent South African wines
- Private Travel Concierge for any on-site assistance guests may need
- This is the perfect family hotel – the Mack & Madi kids' programme will surprise and delight youngsters of all ages
- Complimentary shared transfers between the Hotel and Victoria Falls Intl Airport, and Harry Mwanga Nkumbula Intl Airport; and between the Hotel and Victoria Falls town.
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Air conditioning
- TVs with satellite channels and DVD players
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
More Information on The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
FAQs about The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is US $310.00 to US $620.00.
Where is The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel located?
The address of The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is: Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve, Northern Zimbabwe.