umSisi House Reviews & Information« Back to Mbombela
Use the drop down below to find out more information about umSisi House.
Guests staying at the five-star graded umSisi bed and breakfast enjoy complete privacy with their family and friends. This B&B in Mpumalanga, South Africa, offers an exclusive-use, luxury accommodation option for small private groups consisting of up to six guests. A unique characteristic of the house that can only be booked on an exclusive basis is its stylish African design and decor, in which a beautiful combination of contemporary African chic and classic English can be seen. Due to the small size of this establishment, guests are provided with personal service in the little, privately owned and managed, five-star country retreat.
Umsisi us located in over 150 acres of magnificent nature and bush, within the superb Jock of the Bushveld Conservancy, the house in the Peebles Valley between White River and the Numbi entrance to the southern Kruger. This gate lies only a quarter of an hours drive away. The house provides a great getaway destination for small groups who wish to explore the Kruger National Park, the scenic Panorama Route and take part in the many adventure activities. The umSisi house experience includes exceptional comfort, modern amenities, delicious home-cooked meals with local, seasonal produce, beautiful rock gardens, 10 kilometres of scenic mountain hiking trails, space, tranquillity, and the opportunity to discover the many attractions which lie nearby.
This exclusive hotel features three en-suite bedrooms for six guests, and can only be booked on a sole basis. A minimum of four guests is required for at least two nights to be able to stay at this private villa. The accommodation package includes all meals and picnics, local drinks, complimentary fruit, fruit cordials, WiFi Internet access, activity booking services, and laundry.
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite bathrooms
- Master suite features a dressing room
- Colonial paddle fans in all rooms and on the veranda
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Large showers, deep baths, and nice views
- Swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrella
- Veranda with dining area
- Charcoal-fired oven / barbecue / braai
- Outdoor furniture and day bed
- Fireplace in the sitting room and heating
- Jacuzzi in the rock garden
- Forest, beautiful garden, mountain trails
- Exceptional views of Legogote Mountain
- WiFi Internet access
- Wide selection of books and other reading material in the library
- TV room offers natural science reference books featuring the region's wildlife, as well as guidebooks and maps
- Satellite TV with an HD decoder/recorder, DVD player, and a large collection of movies
- Games and puzzles
- Speakers in all the entertainment areas allowing guests to connect their iPods
- Complete wheelchair access
Children of all ages are welcome to stay at the five-star hotel. The Kruger Lowveld region of Mpumalanga offers wonderful local activities for educating and entertaining families with children. The Kruger National Park Safaris, which are conducted in open wildlife-viewing vehicles with experienced guides, can also be tailor-made to match the requirements of children. This house is the perfect destination for a family holiday, with several exciting features and activities available for the children.
- DVDs and children's books
- Access to well-known children's channels through satellite television
- Board games including Scrabble, monopoly, risk, Jenga, playing cards and puzzles of varying degrees of difficulty
- Art and craft materials
- Toys for the pool and garden
- Safety turtle monitor and wristbands (water safety with pool garden)
- Travel cot and a high chair
umSisi House Specials
There are currently no specials for the umSisi House.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.