Blue Mountain Lodge Reviews & Information« Back to Hazyview
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Blue Mountain Lodge.
The Blue Mountain Luxury Lodge, located in Hazyview, offers the perfect combination of elegance and classic luxury. Set upon the farming lands of the area with avocado, litchi, macadamia and coffee bean trees, this valley is lush and springs forth vitality. The Lodge is famed for their fine art and hospitality, and it is the ultimate in serving the needs of anything that comes their way. Whether it's the five-star, award-winning gourmet cuisine or the beautiful stone chapel for their wedding venue, the Blue Mountain Lodge can cater to anyone’s needs.
Internationally renowned for their exceptional service, the lodge includes eight romantic suites, four duplex suites, two manor houses, offering two en-suite bedrooms, a study a kitchen and an open plan lounge and dining room. The hotel provides one presidential suite, where the highest quality of luxury is to be found. In amongst the splendour of the 210 hectares of native forestry of Mpumalanga, this retreat has individually themed rooms that manifest the perfect “Out of Africa” setting.
Blue Mountain Guests have an array of accommodation choices between the Manor Houses, Victorian Suites, the Quadrant Portfolio or the Ballentine Suite. All beds in the lodge are king-sized, with extra length, except for the Victorian suite number eight, which has two three-quarter beds. All of the suites at Blue Mountain Lodge have been individually decorated with most of their furniture explicitly designed for them, making all of their décor unique to the lodge.
- Ballentine Suite
- Victorian 1,3,5,7
- Victorian 2,4,6,8
- Quadrant Suite
- Manor House.
Dining at the Blue Mountain Lodge is a standard affair with starched white tablecloths, crystal glasses and shining silverware. The Lodge can boast the AA Most Fabulous Food Award for 2007 and promises a truly unique culinary experience. With the use of herbs and vegetable grown on their land, they serve a genuinely fresh dish with ostrich, guinea -fowl and venison are a common occurrence on their menu.
The food is modern with an emphasis on stimulating the palate with new flavours. With breakfast served until noon, guests can choose to relax and rest. Sundowners are served on the veranda and dinner is served in an excellent dining restaurant. The restaurant has a walk-in cellar with more than 2000 bottles of wine, offering guests a real variety to choose from.
Activities and Attractions nearby:
• Panorama drive: Driving and stopping at viewpoints is undoubtedly one of the best parts of one’s holiday. Enjoy and be inspired by the unparalleled beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window all together on one scenic driving route.
• Mountain Biking in the Kruger National Park: Enjoy the thrilling experience of mountain biking through one of the world’s best game reserves, The Kruger National Park. With trails with different difficulties, there is something for everyone.
• Hot Air Balloon: Not even the sky is your limit when you can book a hot air balloon trip. With champagne in hand and high above the world, there’s no better way to see the incredible landscape.
• Walking Safari: There are many things you can’t experience in a car when you’re on a safari, that’s why a walking safari is perfect for those who want to experience nature on a first-hand basis. There are two different trails, guided by experienced rangers that are entirely in tune with the environment.
• Helicopter Tour: For a change of scenery, why not take a helicopter flip? Fly high over the countryside or swoop low over the ocean and see the world from new and exciting heights with a helicopter tour.
Blue Mountain Lodge Specials
There are currently no specials for the Blue Mountain Lodge.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.