Visitors at the Victoria Falls have the opportunity to experience a complete adrenaline rush with the grand Falls behind them and the Zambezi River rushing below. With its 111 metres in height, the Victoria Falls bridge between Zambia and Zimbabwe offers one of the highest bungee jumps in the world. The adrenaline rush of this Bungee Jump is without any doubt as wild as the Zambezi River itself.
Victoria Falls Bridge Swing
Free-falling for about 70 meters before flying over the wild rapids of the Zambezi River in a huge arc is a once in a lifetime experience. This unique bungee swing is like few others providing participants with an unforgettable thrill! A tandem jump can also be requested at the Victoria Falls.
- meet at the Victoria Falls Day Activity Centre
- walk to the Victoria Falls Bridge with a passport as one passes through the Zambian immigration point to get to the actual Victoria Falls bridge
- open from 09h00 to 16h00 (subject to change)
- the bungee jumping experience takes about 45 minutes to an hour which included the walk
- minimum age is 14 with a minimum weight of 40 kg and a maximum weight of 140kg
- the same price is charged for all ages.
Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls Specials
There are currently no specials for the Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the Bungee Jumping at the Victoria Falls.