The five-star Franschhoek Country House and Villa's is for guests seeking more space and seclusion during their stay the Villa Suites are an ideal option.
Listed in Franschhoek as the best hotels in the area, they offer exceptional amenities and styling. Including two furnished, private balconies (or a patio on the ground floor), a separate lounge, bedroom and a bathroom with incredible views and facilities.
Franschhoek guest houses may pamper themselves and relax and unwind, under the skilled care of the qualified and professional staff. Spa treatments on offer: Aromatic neck, back and shoulder massage, Full body aromatherapy massage, Reflexology, Full body salt scrub and mud wrap, A range of facials.
The fully equipped Franschhoek Country House conference room is available for business meetings. Standard equipment includes a data projector, TV, DVD player, wired and wireless internet access points. The boardroom caters to the more intimate executive breakaways complemented by the exclusive accommodation and restaurant facilities.
Country House is a stunning hotel in a beautiful setting. Situated on the Main Road, the hotel offers the perfect location for exploring the wine farms in the area. Dinner in the Monneaux Restaurant is a definite must if you are heading to the city.
Set on the original site of Franschhoek first perfumery, today it's the heavenly scent of the daily menu that inspires guests to the area. The menus are founded on Mediterranean classics but in homage to the field by being infused with Cape Malay influences which ensure the original and delightful culinary experience for patrons.
There is an underground cellar which is available for private functions where dinner can be enjoyed by an impressive selection of local and foreign wines. Alternatively, there are the restaurants, stylish bar lounge which provides a perfect space to continue the evening after your meal or begin your meal with an aperitif.
- In-room dining facility
- Advanced entertainment system with DVD; satellite TV choice of 39 channels, as well as music throughout the suite, as well as complimentary WiFi.
- Direct Dial telephone in each room
- Climate control air conditioner.
- Franschhoek Country House Luxurious bathrooms, fully equipped with bath, separate shower, bidet and separate toilet
- Restaurant - open breakfast lunch and dinner throughout the year & Bar
- Swimming Pools - Two pools, both outdoors
- Spa Treatments - Onsite
- Complimentary transfers in town
- Laundry Service
- Banqueting Facilities
- Parking - On-site, secure and free
- Internet Station - Complimentary
- WiFi - Throughout the property (Pay as you go)
- Security at night
Reception & Concierge:
- Reception - 24 hours
- Tours & Transfers Bookings - Horse riding, Golf, Wine Tours, Hiking, Cycling, etc
- Fax & Photocopying Service
- Airport Shuttles
- Car Rental Arranged
- Luggage Storage
- Babysitting On Request
- Bicycle Rental
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Franschhoek Country House and Villas
- Boardroom Facilities
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby golf course
- Outdoor patio
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Wellness centre
- Wine cellar
More Information on Franschhoek Country House and Villas
FAQs about Franschhoek Country House and Villas
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Franschhoek Country House and Villas are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Franschhoek Country House and Villas cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Franschhoek Country House and Villas is R3,780.00 to R6,440.00.
Where is Franschhoek Country House and Villas located?
The address of Franschhoek Country House and Villas is: Main Road, Franschhoek, Franschhoek, 7690.