The 5-star Fusion Boutique Hotel is in the capital of the Limpopo Province, is the cultural hub of the area situated between Pretoria and the Zimbabwean border.
Its wide streets, green spaces and a bright mix of jacaranda and coral trees, which are a beautiful sight especially in spring, characterise this city. There are two different Fusion Hotel room types from which guests may choose from: the Junior Suites and the Executive Suites. Nespresso coffee machines are available in all the suites.
- Junior Suites: The rooms are tastefully decorated in an elegant classical style with oil paintings and robust wood built-in cupboards, vanity desk and writing desk. The beds are made up of Egyptian cotton linen. En-suite marble bathrooms have a luxury freestanding oval bath which is separate to the frameless glass showers.
- Executive Suites: These rooms are larger and decorated in individually themed styles with a six-seater lounge area. They also boast of solid wood built-in cupboards with vanity. The bathrooms are en-suite marble suites with a spa bath, double shower, separate toilet and bidet, and also include underfloor heating with heated towel rails.
- Bath menu
- Pillow menu
- Newspaper delivered to rooms
- 24 - hour coffee service
- Morning wake-up calls
- Chauffeuring services
- Airport transfers
- Currency exchange facility
- DVD hire for in-room use
Health and Beauty Spa
The Fusion hotel has an agreement with one of the areas top Spas: the Camelot Spa. In-room massage services are available and should be pre-arranged.
The Fusion Hotel Polokwane offers delegates different venue options for their meetings.
- Four conference areas seating up to 62 pax each
- banqueting hall seating up to 225 pax banqueting style
- state of the art presentation and sound technology
- retractable soundproof doors dividing different conference areas
- arrival and registration lobby
The hotel provides two vaults, which makes for a unique and extraordinary venue for conferences, meetings, events and dinners.
- Excellent selection of local and imported wines
- Exclusive wine selection
- Good selection of French champagnes as well as some of the best South African Cap de Classiques
- Selection of cigars can be enjoyed in the cellar
Suspended paintings and mirrors from the ceilings - 60 seaters banqueting style
Polokwane Game Reserve: Bordering the city this Game Reserve provides visitors with the opportunity of close encounters with Africa's untamed wildlife such as rhinos, giraffes, zebras, kudus, warthogs, Springboks and much more.
Modjadji Cycad Reserve: The reserve is in the Lobedu Mountains near Duiwelskloof next to the home of the legendary rain queen. This great reserve boasts some of the oldest and largest Cycad specimens on earth and comprises an area of 530-hectares.
- Heated towel rails
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
- Iron and ironing board
- Underfloor Heating
- Writing desk
Facilities Available at Fusion Boutique Hotel
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Nearby Casino
- Outdoor patio
- Wine cellar
More Information on Fusion Boutique Hotel