aha Casa Do Sol Hotel & Resort Reviews & Information« Back to Hazyview
Use the drop down below to find out more information about aha Casa Do Sol Hotel & Resort.
At the unique Casa Do Sol Hotel & Resort, Hazyview there is a wide choice of luxury accommodation catering to all tastes, with conference facilities and beautiful surroundings. This Hotel is a taste of the best that Africa can be. Ideally placed in the beautiful setting of Mpumalanga, the hotel is just a few hours from Johannesburg, and the drive is breathtaking.
Just beyond the boundaries of the hotel lie some of the jewels of the area: God's Window, the Blyde River Canyon and all the other scenic glories of Mpumalanga and the last great haven for wildlife, the Kruger National Park, is just a hop away. The four-star aha Casa do Sol accommodation features 54 hotel rooms and, suites which consist of three different room types for guests to choose from during their stay, namely Casas, Villas and Suites.
- 18 Casas: 1 Casa Grande (1 King) and 17 Casas (13 Twins, 4 Doubles)
- 11 Villas (6 Twins, 5 Doubles)
- 25 Suites (7 Kings, 18 Twins).
The Casas lead out to the beautiful gardens, while the Villas offer private terraces or gardens. The spacious Suites feature entrance halls, spacious sitting rooms and luxurious bathrooms with separate toilets and showers. Furthermore, the Suites provide private patios from where magnificent views of the valley can be enjoyed. The rooms offer guests a comfortable and relaxed place for relaxation.
Hotel room features:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- En-suite bathrooms
- Small fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
It is famous for its excellent cuisine and the superb selection of wines. The famous Cozinha Velha Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner offering an a la carte lunch menu and a delicious set dinner menu. Vegetables are grown at the hotel itself offering organic, fresh produce daily. The dining venue can accommodate up to 108 guests who are suitable for wedding receptions and large conference groups. The outside patio area of the Cozinha Velha Restaurant provides tranquillity and fresh air for breakfast, lunch or dinner and is also used for formal functions during the warmer summer months. The Cocktail Bar provides a comfortable pub atmosphere where guests relax and enjoy refreshing beverages. Two braai & barbeque areas, a Quincho and a traditional South African 'boma' are also available.
Functions and Conferences
Conference Facilities & Equipment:
- Day and Full-board Packages
- The most sophisticated venue East of Gauteng
- Superb practical aesthetic design
- Main seating 100, Board Room seating 18, The Office 10
- Numerous Breakaway rooms
- Business Center and Hospitality Area
- Cocktail Bar
- The latest AMX remote control system for laptops
- DSTV, Audio-Visual, DVD, CD, VCR
- Lapel microphones
- Powerful air-conditioning
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Tropical gardens
- Cocktail bar
- Braai area, Quincho, and traditional boma
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace.
Activities at hotel
- Bass fishing
- Wildlife tours
- Hiking and mountain biking
- Boating and rowing
- Bird watching.
aha Casa Do Sol Hotel & Resort Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
South African Residents stay at Casa Do Sol between before 30 September 2019 and qualify for special discounted rates.
***Block out dates apply
*** Valid South African Residents only
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid for South African Residents
- Valid 1 October 2018 - 31 March 2019 and 1 April - 30 September 2019 ; block out dates may apply
- Childen between the age of 6 - 12 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate; not included in the quote and would be at an additional charge
- Rate code: SARESN
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.