The Views Boutique Hotel & Spa is in the Wilderness, along with South Africa Spectacular Garden Route.
Situated just 15 km from George, Views hotel guests are treated to luxury and comfort while staying at the five-star hotel, which is overlooking the Wilderness Beach and the Indian Ocean.
Located so close to the seafront the hotel invites the warm Indian Ocean tides into its suites, a paradise to explore the wonders of the Garden Route, with unsurpassed sea views and pristine beaches.
Nestled between the tannin-coloured Kaaimans River and the Goukamma Nature Reserve is where you will find this treasure of unspoilt nature. During the winter months, the Southern Right Whales can be spotted along the coastline as they come in close to shore and calve.
The hotel offers 18 eclectic and fresh furnished suites designed for maximum comfort and luxury. The large framed windows of the hotel allow spectacular views all around.
Guests staying at the hotel can enjoy the magnificent panoramic beach and ocean views, dining at the Views Restaurant. On the odd occasion, you may be able to catch the whales and dolphins at play in the waves, or sit back and enjoy the picturesque sunsets with a cocktail or two.
The restaurant serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in either the glass-fronted restaurant or outside on the deck, both with views of the pristine Wilderness Beach. The restaurant serves a variety of breakfasts from a full English breakfast, a continental breakfast to omelettes, eggs Benedict, salmon stack, to homemade waffles, and fruit salad.
Dinner is a magical affair, with glowing sunsets and endless views. Top this off with a dinner of your favourite starter from a chef's salad to salmon terrine, to the main dish of delicious steak, to pork belly, a curry of the day, to stews and seafood.
A choice of burgers, pizzas and pasta are also available. Not to mention their variety of desserts from marula Mamba, to Austrian chocolate mousse. There will be something for you to choose from, in fact, the choice may be difficult, but well worth it.
- 1 x Penthouse with unsurpassed panoramic sea views
- 5 x Honeymoon Suites with full sea views
- 6 x Premier Suites with full sea views
- 3 x Luxury Suites with side sea view
- 2 x Deluxe Suites facing the mountain
- 4 x Classic Suites shared with Suites above
- 5-Star luxury with dark chairs
- Luxury couches and comfortable chairs
- Extra linen
- A TV with satellite channels
- Movies on demand
- iPod cradle
- Hardwired and WiFi connectivity
- Laptop mini-safe
- Beverage station
- Semi open-planned en-suite bathrooms
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Award-winning Spa and Gym
- Views Restaurant
- Sea View Cocktail Deck
- Rooftop Pool Deck
- Library Lounge
- Business desk with computer facilities
- Secure undercover on-site parking bays
- 24-Hour CCTV
- Games room with pool table, table tennis table and Wii games
- Backup emergency power supply
- Two guest lifts in the hotel
- Wheelchair access to Suites and Restaurant
- Four multi-functional treatment rooms including one for couples
- "Rasul" steam room with a sensation shower
- Vitality Pool with Hydrotherapy Circuit
- Herbal Sauna/Solarium
- Hydrotherapy jet bath
- Spa menu and special Spa lunch
- Spacious changing rooms with personal lockers and shower rooms
- Retail Boutique
- Specialised treatments and therapies include: Massage, spa body and skincare therapies, nail technology and hair removal and Hydrotherapy
- Fully air-conditioned with changing rooms and showers
- The range of cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, cycles, steppers, elliptical cross trainer, vibration plates, and hydraulic strength circuit
- Selection of dumbbells, mats, training balls
- Personal yoga/fitness instructor by appointment
- Air Conditioning
- Beverage Maker in Room
- Direct dial telephone
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- In-room safe
- Indoor Outdoor Showers
- Internet Access
- Mini bar
- Plasma TV screen
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Underfloor Heating
Facilities Available at Views Boutique Hotel
- Cocktail Bar
- Hiking trails
- Hotel Bar
- Mini Cinema
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Pool table
- Rooftop Pool and Deck
- Sea Views
- Steam room
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Table tennis
- Travel desk
- Undercover and surface parking
- Viewing deck
- Wellness centre
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
More Information on Views Boutique Hotel
FAQs about Views Boutique Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Views Boutique Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Views Boutique Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Views Boutique Hotel is R3,580.00 to R9,500.00.
Where is Views Boutique Hotel located?
The address of Views Boutique Hotel is: South Street, Wilderness, George, 6529.