The Views Boutique Hotel & Spa is in the Wilderness, along with South Africa'spectacular Garden Route. Situated just 15km from George, guests are treated to luxury and comfort while staying at the five-star hotel, which is overlooking the Wilderness Beach and the Indian Ocean.
Located so close to the seafront the hotel invites the warm Indian Ocean tides into its suites, a paradise to explore the wonders of the Garden Route, with unsurpassed sea views and pristine beaches. Nestled between the tannin-coloured Kaaimans River and the Goukamma Nature Reserve is where you will find this treasure of unspoilt nature. During the winter months, the Southern Right Whales can be spotted along the coastline as they come in close to shore and calve.
The hotel offers 18 eclectic and fresh furnished suites designed for maximum comfort and luxury. The large framed windows of the hotel allow spectacular views all around.
- 1 x Penthouse with unsurpassed panoramic sea views
- 5 x Honeymoon Suites with full sea views
- 6 x Premier Suites with full sea views
- 3 x Luxury Suites with side sea view
- 2 x Deluxe Suites facing the mountain
- 4 x Classic Suites shared with Suites above
- 5-Star luxury with dark chairs
- Luxury couches and comfortable chairs
- Extra linen
- A TV with satellite channels
- Movies on demand
- iPod cradle
- Hardwired and WiFi connectivity
- Laptop mini safe
- Beverage station
- Semi open-planned en-suite bathrooms
- Underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Award-winning Spa and Gym
- Views Restaurant
- Sea View Cocktail Deck
- Rooftop Pool Deck
- Library Lounge
- Business desk with computer facilities
- Secure undercover on-site parking bays
- 24-Hour CCTV
- Games room with pool table, table tennis table and Wii games
- Backup emergency power supply
- Two guest lifts in the hotel
- Wheelchair access to Suites and Restaurant
Guests staying at the hotel can enjoy the magnificent panoramic beach and ocean views, dining at the Views Restaurant. On the odd occasion, you may be able to catch the whales and dolphins at play in the waves, or sit back and enjoy the picturesque sunsets with a cocktail or two.
The restaurant serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in either the glass-fronted restaurant or outside on the deck, both with views of the pristine Wilderness Beach. The restaurant serves a variety of breakfasts from a full English breakfast, a continental breakfast to omelettes, eggs Benedict, salmon stack, to homemade waffles, and fruit salad.
Dinner is a magical affair, with glowing sunsets and endless views. Top this off with a dinner of your favourite starter from a chef's salad to salmon terrine, to the main dish of delicious steak, to pork belly, a curry of the day, to stews and seafood. A choice of burgers, pizza's and pasta are also available. Not to mention their variety of desserts from marula Mamba, to Austrian chocolate mousse. There will be something for you to choose from, in fact, the choice may be difficult, but well worth it.
Spa & Gym
- Four multi-functional treatment rooms including one for couples
- "Rasul" steam room with a sensation shower
- Vitality Pool with Hydrotherapy Circuit
- Herbal Sauna/Solarium
- Hydrotherapy jet bath
- Spa menu and special Spa lunch
- Spacious changing rooms with personal lockers and shower rooms
- Retail Boutique
- Specialised treatments and therapies include: Massage, spa body and skincare therapies, nail technology and hair removal and Hydrotherapy
- Fully air-conditioned with changing rooms and showers
- The range of cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, cycles, steppers, elliptical cross trainer, vibration plates, and hydraulic strength circuit
- Selection of dumbbells, mats, training balls
- Personal yoga/fitness instructor by appointment
- Shark Cage Diving
- Ferry rides
- Horse riding
- Forest and beach walks
- Water-skiing (Island Lake / The Knysna Lagoon / Keurbooms River)
- Bungee jumping
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Shopping Malls in George, Knysna and Mossel Bay
- Markets: Milkwood Village Wilderness, Wild Oats Farmers' Market in Sedgefield, Scarab Village Market in Sedgefield, Karatara Market, The Friday Market in Knysna, Thesen Island Sunday Market in Knysna, Harvest Time Community Market
- Game Reserve (Mossel Bay)
- Scenic drives ( 7 Passes Road)
Views Boutique Hotel Specials
There are currently no specials for the Views Boutique Hotel.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.