The five-star African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel is located in an exclusive development area in the north of Johannesburg within South Africa's bustling Gauteng province.
This modern luxury Melrose Arch Hotel in Johannesburg affluent suburb of Melrose features unique architecture and sophisticated design. This centrally-located city hotel is ideal for the discerning, urban traveller who enjoys chic accommodation, be it for leisure or business.
The Melrose Arch is a member hotel of the African Pride Hotel Collection and offers convenient but luxurious facilities. It provides a suitable venue to enjoy a formal business lunch, a refreshing drink with a friend and provides the perfect base from which to relax and explore.
As Johannesburg's newest suburb, the famous Melrose Arch area is set up as a gated community providing each of its residents and visitors with absolute safety and security.
Each of the 118 hotel rooms features modern decor with natural and warm tones making for a comfortable accommodation option. Designer furniture combined with leisure and business amenities ensures a pleasant stay.
The sumptuous and delicious breakfasts in the restaurant are excellent for meetings while dinners can involve more formal functions. The March Restaurant has undergone a recent interior upgrade and can now offer four private dining areas for events or special occasions. The menu is always refreshed and includes popular Slow Food menu options with seasonal, local produce. It is open for lunch and dinner.
The conference facilities consist of one large auditorium: The Atrium which can accommodate up to 60 delegates as well as five smaller boardrooms each of which can seat between 10 and 18 people.
Each conference venue is equipped with modern and high-tech audiovisual equipment, cappuccino machines and mini-bars while the decor of the function rooms is vibrant and bright. There is also a fully-serviced, 24-hour business centre which is complete with internet access and a printer available seven days a week.
Melrose Hotel room features:
- A flat-screen TV with DVD player and surround sound
- Mood enhancing lighting
- Luxury bath with scented candles
- Separate shower
- Climate control at your fingertips with superbly silent air-conditioning
- Fully stocked minibar (charged on consumption)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Executive work desk
- International electrical adapters
- Extra-length King-size beds.
Services and Facilities
- A pool bar serving drinks in a shallow pool so you can dip your feet in the sparkling water while sipping cocktails.
- A library bar: open 24 hours with a snooker table and fireplace.
- A sound room: to watch movies or presentations.
- A verandah coffee shop
- Air Conditioning
- Beverage Maker in Room
- DVD player
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Internet Access
- Local and International Newspapers
- Mini bar
- Modem Access
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
Facilities Available at African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Coffee Shop
- Conference venue
- Day-use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- Hotel Bar
- Mini Cinema
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Outdoor patio
- Swimming Pool
- Travel desk
- Undercover and surface parking
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
More Information on African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
FAQs about African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel is R2,730.00 to R3,130.00.
Where is African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel located?
The address of African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel is: Arch, 1 Melrose St, Melrose, Johannesburg, 2196.