Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Mauritius is an iconic tropical destination hotel on the north-west coastline of Mauritius. The island's first real eco-friendly resort, it features a beautiful lagoon, white coral sand beaches, and a unique climate.
With sunset views, lush tropical gardens, six restaurants to choose from and a five star+ rating, this hotel are very popular with honeymooners, couples, and weddings, so it's very romantic setting.
The chalet-style suites provide accommodation built in crescents, while the villa-style accommodation is hidden amongst the lush 35-hectare tropical garden. The hotel focuses on privacy, diversity of activities, and expansive property with pools, spa by Clarins and a kids' club. The hotel offers a “full board plus package”, which gives guests access to numerous activities, meals, and selected drinks.
Affiliated with the internationally acclaimed Clarins brand, the spa endeavours to combine nature with treatments to uplift the well-being of its guests. The rustic design elements are tastefully combined with water features, which constitute the hotel's recurrent theme, while wooden walkways and frangipane trees decorate the critical 2872 m2 spa area.
The hotel has recently been remodelled, which has added modern features, more space, and comfort. The latest imported gym equipment adds to the overall attractiveness of this world-class facility, while all the traditional activities are listed below. Six floodlit tennis courts and beach games, as well as some exciting activities at the boathouse that includes a submarine and sub scooter, add to the list of daytime recreational events.
A thatched room under coconut trees and near to the hotel's reception area, this island-style kids' club, open to children between the ages of 3 and 12. A host of activities on offer, unique to the hotel, which includes a visit to the aquarium, making pirate hats, clay moulding, Sega dancing, and T-shirt painting.
With its proximity to the village of Grand Baie, the hotel offers various conferencing options. Starting with a large conference venue that can seat 40 people in U-shaped seating, then moving into an 80 people classroom style place, and an impressive facility catering for up to 150 individuals in theatre-style seating. Check on the all-inclusive options that can be tailor-made to suit groups and incentive packages.
Boasting the most extensive choice of restaurants at any hotel in Mauritius. With no less than six venues to choose from, four are nestled around the central pool area, while the other two are centred around the beach area. Free to sample a wide selection of gastronomy from Asia, Europe and Mauritius, the three signature restaurants promote the island-style mood of the hotel while offering the best in service and attention to detail.
- La Caravelle takes centre stage with an elegant bar and restaurant positioned behind the white sand beach. The emphasis is on live cooking and international fare.
- Open for dinner only; Il Corallo is responsible for bringing Mediterranean cuisine and fine wines to Mauritius in a beautiful setting with finishes in leather and modern furniture.
- L'Oasis is the hotel's main restaurant, offering views of the Indian Ocean while serving an array of food choices from an exquisitely laid out buffet. Serving breakfast and dinner, it has its bar, and with its outdoor layout, it is the perfect venue for an open-air romantic meal complemented by the extensive choice of wines on offer.
- Le Deck is a favourite for light meals with coconut palms, white sands, and the blue lagoon dominating the views and ambience.
- Blue Ginger is the hotel's Thai restaurant and is dominated by wood and bamboo finishes. The food is exotic and fresh and manages to explore all the senses from the moment you walk into the moment you leave.
- Lastly, Mahiya is an authentic Indian experience that takes one on a journey of smells and culture by immersing you in the sounds and colours of this vibrant palace-like restaurant. Eating from copper plates and drinking from golden glasses, the experience will be a lasting one.
Featuring a total of 333 exclusively furnished suites and villas, the hotel has a solution for all budget requirements.
Trou aux Biches room types:
- Junior Suites - Garden and pool-facing - 90
- Tropical Junior Suites - Garden and pool-facing - 64
- Tropical Junior Plus Suites - Garden and pool-facing - 46
- Family Suites - Garden and pool-facing - 40
- Beachfront Suite with pool - sea-facing - 44
- Beachfront Senior Suite with pool - sea-facing - 22
- Pool Villa two bedrooms - garden and pool facing - 10
- Pool Villa three bedrooms - garden and pool facing - 17
All rooms feature:
- Bathroom with bath, shower, and toilet
- Television with satellite channels, music, and interactive wireless service
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Media Hub
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Terrace or balcony
- Electronic safe
- International direct dial telephone
- King-sized bed or twin beds
- Four cabins AC
- 2 saunas
- 2 hammams
- 17 massage cabins (including six double cabins and two cabins dedicated to Shiatsu/Thai massages)
- One balneotherapy room
- 2 Vichy shower rooms
- Locker rooms
- Hairdresser and beauty parlour
- Relaxing area
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
- Table tennis
- Bocci ball
- Mountain bikes
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
- Beach Volley
- Water scooter
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Hobie cats
- Stand-Up Paddle
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa
- Beach club
- Beauty salon
- Bureau de Change
- Conference venue
- Curio Shop
- Hair salon
- Hotel Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Travel desk
- Wellness centre
More Information on Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa
FAQs about Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa located?
The address of Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa is: South of Grand Baie, Pamplemousses District.