Countdown to the opening of Sun Central at Sun City
The Countdown has begun for Sun International’s legendary Sun City Resort to open it’s doors to a new and improved entertainment centre, now Sun Central. Planned to open on 1 November 2016, guests will find many exciting activities which will add to the magical fun and thrill at the Sun City Resort in South Africa. Furthermore, the Valley of Waves which is located between The Palace of the Lost City Hotel and the Cascades Hotel, has received two new adrenaline-pumping water slides; Ovango and Noble’s Descent. Go on, take the plunge?
What to expect from the new entertainment centre:
• The entertainment centre will be home to many new and exciting fun-filled activities for guests of all ages
• New and exciting restaurants as well as some old favourites
• For those needing some retail therapy there will be some fresh and sensational retail stores
• The South African Hall of Fame will be honouring the country’s heroes
• For all conferencing and event needs the newly optimised Sun City Convention Centre on the upper level, with state of the art facilities and amenities.
Contact us for exciting saving specials and packages at the Sun City Resort. Be it for golf, a family holiday or a romantic honeymoon, Sun City has it all!
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995