The splendid Pestana Bazaruto Lodge is located on the Benguerra and Magaruque Islands. The Bazaruto Archipelago that was declared a National Park is home to a diverse range of fauna and flora including forest, Savannah and wetland ecosystems. This Island is unquestionably a striking an unknown destination, characterized by its wildlife, turquoise waters, and idyllic beaches. The Island is 36 km in length and 6 km across at the widest point. Part of this island has huge sand dunes while the remainder is a thicket, grassland, scrub and wetland. Thick forests of coconut palms and cashew nut trees grow on its shores. Marine species include dolphins, humpback whales, marine turtles and the freshwater lakes in the area are home to crocodiles.
Standard Room features:
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Mosquito nets over the bed
- Safe Deposit Box
- Voltage 220V
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Laundry Service
- En-Suite bathroom with bath and complimentary toiletries
- Private open-air shower
- Outdoor porch with wood furniture.
- A TV with 14 Dstv channels in all rooms.
At this Restaurant, dinner is announced by the sound of African drums every night and is situated in the main building of the resort and has a capacity for approximately 80 guests. Local and International food is served both a la carte and as a Buffet. Specialities are fish, seafood, and grills. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served and for children, special menus are available and their meals can be arranged before set times.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Games room: pool table, table tennis and soccer game
- Board games available at reception
- DVD and Video room
- Business Center: Computers, laptop connection and Internet access
- Kids Club
- Curio Shop
- Free Shuttle per day to Dolphin Bay (times are available on the notice board, and very dependent on tides)
- Babysitter available on request (24 hrs notice).
- Shore, fly and offshore fishing
- Marlin fishing
- Island hopping trips
- Sunset trips by Land Rover, boat or local Dhow
- Bird watching
- Wake snake.
Pestana Bazaruto Lodge Specials
There are currently no specials for the Pestana Bazaruto Lodge.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.