The beautiful Massinga Beach Lodge in Mozambique is a popular beach getaway destination for; honeymooners and romantic couples but also caters for families, discerning divers and enthusiastic fishermen.
The Lodge nestles far from the madding crowd, 89 km up the coast from the Inhambane Airport in Mozambique, and guests can enjoy breathtaking views overlooking a stretch of endless beach. It is the perfect holiday destination for couples and families, with a stunning setting and great facilities.
The more energetic guests can hike through the sprawling palm groves, take the quad bikes on a trail, enjoy the thrill of fishing or diving nearby, get involved in the local community school project and enjoy the many photographic opportunities which abound in this tropical paradise.
Spacious en-suite rooms with a 180-degree sea view, front deck, private splash pool, sun loungers; extra length king size bed, luxury linen, wrap-around mosquito net curtain, bathrobe, slippers, room safe, hairdryer, torch, stocked mini-bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan & air conditioning. Bathroom with direct access to the deck has a freestanding bath, rain shower, separate toilet and luxury guest amenities.
Guests may enjoy delicious cuisine. Fresh coconut cocktails and local seafood are prepared and served with a friendly Mozambican flair.
- Board games, table tennis, darts, pool table, TV, DVD selection
- Beach games and walks
- Body massage and relaxation therapy in the privacy of the bedroom deck
- Stargazing – the telescope is provided on the Leisure Center deck
- Quad bikes off-site through 100 ha estate
- Day tours to the historic city of Inhambane
- Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean (unprotected but shallow and little backwash)
- Surfing (bring your surfboard)
- Snorkelling (Duration 1 – 1 ½ hour): includes snorkelling kit, drinking water, cashew nuts and coconut
- Sea Safari (Duration 2 ½ to 3 hours): offered all year round. The boat is a super duck - easy to get on and off. Possible sightings include whales, whale sharks, dolphins and manta rays, depending on the season. After the safari, a stop-off with a snorkel with a guide is offered.
- PADI registered Scuba diving
- Power supplied daily by the generator from 06h00 to 22h00
- Standard South African power points: 3-prong round plugs
- Special occasion beach picnics and in-room dining
- Rooms fully serviced, including evening turndown
- No credit card facilities the Hotel. Mozambican Meticais, SA Rand and US Dollars are accepted.
- No cell phone signal at the Lodge, but contact is possible through the Administration office located nearby.
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Mosquito net
- Private plunge pool
- Satellite TV
- Standing Fan
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Viewing Deck
Facilities Available at Massinga Beach Lodge
- Beach club
- DVD Library
- Hotel Bar
- Pool table
- Sea Views
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Table tennis
- Viewing deck
More Information on Massinga Beach Lodge
FAQs about Massinga Beach Lodge
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Massinga Beach Lodge are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Massinga Beach Lodge cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Massinga Beach Lodge is US $310.00 to US $470.00.
Where is Massinga Beach Lodge located?
The address of Massinga Beach Lodge is: Massinga District, Inhambane Province.