The Pilanesberg region in the North West Province of South Africa offers visitors a multitude of exciting activities which are worth including in a stay when visiting this area. Thrilling activities on offer include Hot Air Balloon Safaris, Rhino Tracking, Night Safaris, Walking Safaris through the bush as well as Archery and Clay Pigeon Shooting to name but a few.
Activities in the Pilanesberg / Sun City area:
- Archery, Letsatsing Game Park
- Clay Pigeon Shooting, Letsatsing Game Park
- Combination: Quad Biking, Archery and Clay Pigeon Shooting (Letsatsing Game Park)
- Game Drives, Pilanesberg National Park
- Hiking Safari, Pilanesberg National Park
- Hot Air Balloon Safari Pilanesberg
- Interactive Drumming Session, Pilanesberg
- Night Game Drives, Pilanesberg National Park
- Predator Park Tours, Pilanesberg
- Quad Biking in the Letsatsing Game Park
- Rhino Tracking in the Letsatsing Game Reserve, Pilanesberg.
Should you be interested to find out more information about any of these thrilling activities, you are welcome to visit the following page where a detailed description of each activity, as well as images, can be found:
For rate requests and to check the availability of these activities, you are welcome to contact us direct at:
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050 / +27 (0)827 823 142.