Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls, the Victoria Carriage Company provides a variety of exciting horse riding adventures. They operate Victorian carriages around the Victoria Falls Resort for the use of the resort’s guests. Staging posts situated around the resort allow guests to travel about in comfort and style. For those interested in a touch of adventure, they operate horseback trails from the Falls Resort.
All horse riders, novice to experienced, may enjoy the leisurely trails within the confines of a National Park. The guide will lead you through the bushveld, offering stunning views of the Victoria Falls as well as the chance of spotting animals the way.
Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls information:
- Pick up from the Royal Livingstone Hotel, Victoria Falls (Zambia) / additional cost
- Drop off at the Royal Livingstone Hotel / additional cost
- Half Day Safari includes a cold lunch with soft wine drinks, and beer starting at 08h00 am and finishing at 13h00 / 1h00pm
- 2-hour ride: pick up at 08h00 or 14h30
- Minimum age is 12 however if a child has ridden before it is at the guide's discretion
- The price is the same for all ages
Below detailed information about the Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: -1
- Check out: -1
2 hour ride
Half day ride
Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls Specials
There are currently no specials for the Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
There are currently no reviews for the Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls.
Be the first to write a review!