City Lodge V&A Waterfront
- Star Rating:
- Hotel Type:
- City, Business, Conference, Leisure
- Address: Cnr Dock & Alfred Road
Rooms at the City Lodge V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
The hotel offers wireless internet in the rooms as well as the public areas and free parking is available for all guests of the City Lodge V&A Waterfront. There is an intimate boardroom that can be booked for meetings while a coffee shop, restaurant and bar can all be found in-house. A gym and a swimming pool are also on offer for guests.
The City Lodge V&A Waterfront Hotel in Cape Town features a total of 207 hotel rooms.
Hotel room facilities and amenities:
- Spacious air-conditioned room with double bed or twin beds
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available at selected hotels on request
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needs of the physically disabled
Single Room: R1170.00
Double Room: R1610.00
Activities / Sports and Leisure
Conferences and Events
The City Lodge V&A Waterfront in Cape Town provides its business guests access to the boardroom facilities.Send an Enquiry
City Lodge V&A Waterfront Specials & Packages
Cape Town International Airport
Cape Town, Western Province, South Africa
1. Head north on New Eisleben Rd toward Miller St 1.1 km
2. Turn right at Borcherds Quarry Rd 33 m
3. Take the ramp onto Settlers Way 12.8 km
4. Take the exit onto De Waal Dr 1.1 km
5. Continue onto Eastern Blvd 3.9 km
6. Take the exit onto Eastern Blvd 1.2 km
7. Turn right at Coen Steytler (Walter Sisulu Blvd) Ave 77 m
8. Continue onto Dock Rd 74 m
9. Turn left at Alfred St 51 m
City Lodge V&A Waterfront
V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Staff was very helpful and hotel has good location between the V&A Waterfront and the city centre. We enjoyed making use of the small heated pool and gym at the hotel.
The hotel rooms are a bit outdated and could use a refreshment. But all was available what we needed for our stay.
Rebekka Rust (USA)
Breakfast is very good at the City Lodge Waterfront. Rooms are clean and service is good.
The position is fantastic, but not for the view, but because you can easily and safely walk to the Waterfront. The hotel itself is a standard hotel, good but a bit bland.
To choose a room at the back of the hotel is better as it is a lot less noisy.
Christine Botha (Johannesburg)
Good hotel with central location near Cape Town city centre and Waterfront. We enjoyed the nice breakfast. No dinners are available. Not too far away from the Cape Town Convention Centre (CTICC). Good hotel for leisure and business.
Note: this hotel is NOT located at the actual V&A Waterfront, but one can walk to it within about 15 - 20 minutes.
John Brown (Australia)
1. Location: GOOD ( because when you check the hotel on the internet it looks like it is right at the Waterfront, but not quite)
2. Friendliness: EXCELLENT
3. Value for money: EXCELLENT
4. Cleanliness: EXCELLENT
5. Overall impression is VERY GOOD (the hotel was quite and orderly, which offered me peace of mind - I would call in anytime)
Joe and my brother