Quick Facts: Kleinmond
- Situated between Betty's Bay and Hermanus
- Kleinmond Main Beach is a beautiful long sandy beach
- The Arabella Country Estate is only a 10 minutes drive away from Kleinmond
- Arabella Health & Beauty Spa
- Arabella Golf Course
- Arabella Western Cape Hotel & Spa
- Silversands Dune: sandboarding
- Canoeing, swimming, hiking, mountain biking
- Penguin colony in Betty's Bay
Distance to Airport: 88 km
The coastal town of Kleinmond in South Africa's Western Province is situated between Betty's Bay and Hermanus. Kleinmond has grown from a holiday destination to a vibrant little town due to its beautiful beaches such as the long and sandy Kleinmond Main Beach, the lagoon, the wonderful hikes and walks as well as its restaurants.
Along Harbour Road in Kleinmond one finds the cutest little shops, art galleries, craft stores and seafood restaurants. The luxurious 5 star Arabella Spa is a 10 minute drive away from Kleinmond where a day of steam baths, massages and general pampering can be enjoyed. It also boasts one of the most beautiful golf courses in South Africa, the Arabella Golf Course. The Arabella Estate is also home to the deluxe Arabella Western Cape Hotel & Spa.
Many water activities such as canoeing down the rivers, swimming in the lagoon and fishing in the ocean can be enjoyed in Kleinmond. The hikes and mountain trails are spectacular. Sandboarding can be done on the Silversands Dune. Furthermore, Kleinmond has a penguin colony as well as wetlands where feral horses roam free.