- # Rooms:
Villa Suite features:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Private mini bar
- Flat screen television
- Electronic safe
- Exclusive bathroom amenities
- Satellite bouquet
- DVD Player
- Nespresso coffee machine
Use the drop down below to find out more information about No 5 By Mantis.
Below detailed information about the No 5 By Mantis is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
The Champagne Lounge serves a daily selection of French Champagne and local sparkling wines for pre-dinner diners. The dinner offering of Creative South African Cuisine can be enjoyed in the 30-seat Restaurant with fine, rare, local and imported wines. Dining options also include private dining for up to 12 seats in the Cellar, which offers a unique ambiance for a special occasion or celebration.
Creative South African cuisine influenced by international flavors and complemented by fine, rare, local and imported wines are served at this restaurant which seats a maximum of 26 guests.
This Cinema located at the Hotel ensures absolute viewing pleasure, whether for business projects or a relaxing movie experience.
This venue provides the perfect end to a wonderful day. An impressive range of smooth single malt whiskies and Cuban cigars meet the expectations of even the most discerning guests.
This exclusive Boardroom is equipped with only the best of the best conferencing facilities and creates the perfect environment for all professional meetings.
Port Elizabeth Airport
1. Head northeast 250 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allister Miller Dr Go through 1 roundabout 1.4 km
3. Continue straight to stay on Allister Miller Dr 110 m
4. Turn right onto La Roche Rd 850 m
5. Take the 3rd left onto Driftsands Dr 1.0 km
6. Turn right onto Humewood Rd 300 m
7. Continue onto Beach Rd 1.5 km
8. Continue onto Marine Dr 900 m
9. Turn right onto 3rd Ave 200 m
10. Turn right onto Brighton Rd Destination will be on the left 15 m
No 5 Boutique Art Hotel
5 Brighton Drive, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.