Protea Hotel Karridene Beach by Marriott Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Protea Hotel Karridene Beach by Marriott.
Below detailed information about the Protea Hotel Karridene Beach by Marriott is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
The Oakwoods Restaurant at the hotel is housed in a glass structure overlooking the Umzimbazi lagoon and the lush Natal vegetation, which surrounds it. The unique decor includes stylish granite tables covered in the finest table linen, while designer cane chairs complete the setting, forming the perfect place for hearty buffet breakfasts, a la carte lunches and delicious buffet dinners. There is a well appointed bar, with outside terrace overlooks the swimming pool.
Activities, Sports & Leisure
The Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool as well as a smaller pool for children.
- Longest untouched stretch of beach in Natal
- Crocodile farms
- Game Reserves
Pavillion Shopping Centre
- golf courses
- the famous Aliwal shoal offers some of the worlds' best shark diving
- game fishing
- deep sea fishing
- surf fishing
- local charter boats
Guests have access to the resort's two squash courts.
The resort provides mini golf facilities.
Guests may enjoy fun-filled volleyball games during their stay at this Hotel.
Conferences & Events
- Karridene 1
- Karridene 2
- Karridene 3
- Warner A
- Warner B
- Viewing Lounge
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 11:00
- Hotel Wi-Fi
- Internet access in rooms
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity in all rooms and public areas
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Kid's entertainment
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Tours & Transfers on Request
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
- 56 rooms with two double beds
- 22 rooms with one king-size bed
- 2 Junior suites with separate bedrooms
- 1 Presidential suite
- Tea/coffee making facilites
- Private bathrooms
- Satellite TV and M-Net.
1. Head east on Mdloti St/D144 1.7 km
2. Take the ramp onto Outer Ring Rd/N2 Partial toll road 66.0 km
3. Take the exit toward R102 650 m
4. Turn left at R102 450 m
5. Turn left at Winklespruit Rd/R102 1.5 km
6. Take the 2nd right 20 m
7. Turn right Destination will be on the left 40 m
Protea Hotel Karridene Beach
The Protea Hotel Karridene Beach provides free, secure and ample parking.