The Nosy Iranja Beach Resort is near Nosy Be island off the northwest coast of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean of Southern Africa.
Nosy Iranja Madagascar it is here where sandy beaches, the warm and blue ocean, natural coral reefs, breathtaking sunsets and the resort's exclusive facilities and services make for an unforgettable beach holiday.
Nosy Iranja, which is sometimes referred to as the "Turtles' Island", is where turtles bury their eggs in the white beaches. This sanctuary is also home to unique local flora and fauna, which complements the blue waters of the ocean and the natural coral reefs, abundant with exotic fish.
Set among tropical and lush gardens where inviting hammocks swing across the verandas, this island hideaway in Madagascar offers visitors the ultimate beach holiday, where comfortable beach accommodation, delicious cuisine and fun-filled activities await.
The well-appointed chalets feature mini-bars, ceiling fans, tea and coffee making facilities, safes, en-suite bathrooms with shower and toilet, 100/220V electric razor plugs, hairdryers and a dressing-room. Each room provides a private terrace with a garden, deck chairs, a hammock, a coffee table, and foot showers, from where beautiful ocean views can be enjoyed.
The resort's conference venue can accommodate 30 guests. Audiovisual equipment, such as a data projector, an overhead projector, a television and video machine, flip charts, a micro, and a wall screen, is available to conference delegates.
Getting to the Lodge
Where do we fly to?
- Guests visiting the beach resort in Madagascar fly to Nosy Be. There are flights available via Antananarivo, which is the capital of Madagascar. Passengers should be in Nosy Be in time for the last boat transfer to the island, which is at 16:00 / 4:00 pm (subject to change).
How long is the flight?
- 3 and a half hours Flight from Johannesburg
- 1 - hour flight from the city of Antananarivo
How long is the boat transfer to the Island?
- Restaurant and bar
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Beach with sunbeds
- Business Center (Internet, TV and library)
- Special buffet dinners on the beach
- Special private dinners for honeymoon couples
- Spa massages
- Souvenir shop
- Babysitting service and baby cots
- Viewing of sea turtles (egg-laying and hatching)
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Sailing boat and Hobie Cat
- Walking to the village on the more significant island
- A trip around the Iranja Twin Islands
- Dolphins, sea turtles and whale watching
- Boat trip: Baramahamay (half-day) and Baie des Russes (half day)
- Bottom fishing and deep-sea fishing
- Water skiing and wake-boarding
- CD player
- Ceiling Fan
- Ensuite private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Facilities Available at Nosy Iranja Lodge
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Sea Views
- Sun deck
More Information on Nosy Iranja Lodge
FAQs about Nosy Iranja Lodge
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact number to make a reservation at Nosy Iranja Lodge is +27 (0)21 794 9050 and / or +27 (0) 827 823 142. Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here
Where is Nosy Iranja Lodge located?
The address of Nosy Iranja Lodge is: Nosy Iranja Island, near Nosy Bay.