Mount Sheba Rainforest Hotel & Resort Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Mount Sheba Rainforest Hotel & Resort.
Below detailed information about the Mount Sheba Rainforest Hotel & Resort is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Sumptuous breakfasts and delicious dinners are served at the in house restaurant of the Mount Sheba Country Hotel in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
- The Chandelier Restaurant
- Hacketts Poolside Restaurant
- The Owl and Trout Bar
- The Prospector Bar
- Room Service
Activities, Sports & Leisure
The Mount Sheba Country Hotel offers guests access to its on site sauna.
Guests may enjoy a challenging match of squash during their stay at the four star Mount Sheba Country Hotel, Mpumalanga.
The Mount Sheba Hotel invites guests for a refreshing swim in the swimming pool.
Table tennis provides for great entertainment at the Mount Sheba Country Hotel.
Board games are available to guests to enjoy fun filled days with family and friends.
Trout fishing is excellent in this region of South Africa and attracts many keen fishermen from all over the country.
- Gold Panning Tours
- Horse Riding
- Blyde River Canyon
- Bourkes Luck Potholes
- Casper’s Neck
- Gods Window
- Pilgrims Rest
- Abel Erasmus Pass
- Long Tom Pass
- Blyde River Dam
- Canyon Berlin Falls
- Lisbon Falls
- Panoramic Route
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Horse Shoe Falls
- Lone Creek Falls
- Sabie Hoek Falls
- Sudwala Caves
- Dinosaur Park
- Kruger National Park
Conferences & Events
Sheba Room & Boardroom
The hotel can also accommodate function groups from 20-80. For any special dietary requirements, guests are welcome to request these prior to arrival. The four star Mount Sheba Hotel provides accommodation in 25 well-defined rooms with a maximum of 50 business delegates (sharing).
- Sheba Room
- White board & marker pens
- Flip Chart & Markers
- Overhead projector
- Fitted wall screen (4 square meters)
- Sunken Floor plug sockets
- Extension Cords
- Fax facilities
The Function venues at the Mount Sheba Country Hotelare available for Weddings, Gala Dinners & Product launches. A natural rain forest surrounds Mount Sheba and ceremonies take place in the forest at a beautiful spot about 200m away from the hotel, under a gazebo with guests gathering around the wedding couple. Mount Sheba does not allow anyone to take chairs into the forest, as it upsets the forest bed. The signing of the register takes place inside the hotel, as law does not allow the register to be signed in the open air.
- The Main Dining Room seats about 75 guests; this room may only be used if the wedding group occupies the entire hotel
- The Sheba Room seats 50 -80 guests with a dance floor
- The Guest Lounge seats 10 – 20 guests without a dance floor
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:30
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Tours & Transfers on Request
- Wake-up call
- The four-star Mount Sheba Country Hotel welcomes children of all ages.
- Some of the hotel rooms provide sleeper couches in the lounge areas on which children can be accommodated.
- Additional single beds are available for children by prior arrangement.
- # Rooms:
Twin Suites (10) /King Suites (14)
These rooms at the Mount Sheba Hotel follow through an arch formation, each with its own unique colonial style. The spacious lounge area downstairs and a separate bathroom creates a feeling of privacy with nature at your doorstep.
- En suite bathroom
- Lounge area ( in selected rooms only )
- Tea & coffee making facilities
1. From Johannesburg follow the N12 highway towards Witbank.
2. Continue onto the N4 highway past Middelburg until the Belfast turnoff.
3. From Belfast continue through to Dullstroom and then on to the Mashishing road.
4. Once you reach Mashishing take the R36 towards Ohrigstad for about 30 kilometers until the Pilgrim�s Rest turnoff and then turn right.
5. Approximately 15 kilometers later you will see the Forever Resorts Mount Sheba sign post.
6. The first 7 km to Forever Resorts Mount Sheba is a gravel road.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.
- AA Quality Assured Associate
- Tourism Grading Council of South Africa