Garden Court East London Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Garden Court East London.
The Garden Court East London is on the city's Eastern Beach Promenade, South Africa. The hotel rooms are spacious and meet the needs of both business and leisure travellers. For holidaymakers, the beach is nearby, and several landmarks and attractions are also not far away from such as the Aquarium and the famous Whale Watchers Deck, the famous Nahoon Beach, Gately House museum, cafes and nightclubs. The hotel is in an area of natural beauty, unspoilt beaches and game parks.
All hotel rooms provide the following features:
- Remote controlled colour TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Modem connection available on request
- Private bath
- Separate wardrobe
- Room meal service available 18h30 - 22h00
Transport services are available from:
• East London Airport: Located 20 km from the hotel, shuttle or taxi service accessible at a nominal charge.
• East London City Center: Taxi service on request at a nominal fee can be used to travel to the central business district.
Guests have access to the wireless internet in the public areas of the hotel. Furthermore, the hotel features three meeting rooms, which can accommodate up to 100 people.
- Internet cafe
- Facsimile service available
- Photocopy service available
- PC & printer service available
- High-speed internet access: Telkom T-Zone wireless internet access hot spots.
Services and Facilities
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Laundry & valet
- Safety deposit box
- Wake up calls
- Babysitting on request
- Outsourced shuttle service available to the nearest major airport
- Guest services - offers a range of services
- Car rental services.
Sports and Leisure facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby sports facilities:
- Fitness centre
- Boat cruises
- ABSA Rugby Stadium - East London 4 km
- Gonubie Beach 20 km
- Mercedes Benz Park 2 km
- East London Airport 20 km
- Hemingways Casino 10 km
- Nahoon Beach 7 km
- Eastern Beach 0.2 km.
Below detailed information about the Garden Court East London is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Beverage Maker in Room
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Internet Access
The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast daily, as well as a carvery buffet every evening.
This restaurant at the Hotel serves a coffee shop menu with light meals.
There is an outdoor swimming pool on- site set in a lovely garden setting.
Guests staying at the Hotel have access to the gym.
- Bowling Greens
- Games Room with pool table & arcade games
- Golf Course
- Mountain Bike Rental
- Rowing Boats & Canoes
- Squash Court
- Tennis Courts
- Treatment room offering limited massages and beauty treatments
This Hotel offers excellent conference facilities with unique, intimate spaces for important business meetings or relaxed group gatherings, accommodating between 25 and 142 persons with ease. All well equipped to offer private, serviced meeting requirements available at a daily fee or our Day Conference Package including venue hire, standard conference equipment and refreshments.
The following conferencing equipment is available as standard:
- Additional services and facilities can be arranged
- Flip Charts and Pens
- TV/VCR - DVD
- Conference notepads and pencils
- Boardroom Facilities
- Coffee Shop
- Conference venue
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Internet access in rooms
- 24 - hour reception service
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Room service
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
The Hotel has 173 rooms which can be either smoking or non smoking with wheelchair accessible rooms available upon request.
Hotel room amenities and services:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In room safe
- Wake up call
- Room service
Garden Court East London Specials
There are currently no specials for the Garden Court East London.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.
An error was found. Please correct and submit again.
Share your personal review with us of your stay at this property.
East London Airport
East London 5200
1. Head northeast toward Jan Smuts Ave 1.8 km
2. Turn left onto Jan Smuts Ave 550 m
3. Take the 1st right onto Airport Bypass 48 m
4. Take the 1st left onto Settlers Wy 7.8 km
5. Turn left to stay on Settlers Wy 450 m
6. Turn right onto Moore St 550 m
7. Turn left onto Turnberry Ave Destination will be on the left 90 m
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.