The Lesedi African Experience Tour Overview
Highlights of the Lesedi African Experience Tour is the multilingual, audio-visual orientation depicting the history of South Africa; a guided tour through traditional homesteads of Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi and Sotho villages; song and dance performance in the auditorium as well as a regular African dinner feast.
- multilingual, audio-visual orientation depicting the history of South Africa
- guided tour through traditional homesteads of Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi and Sotho villages
- song and dance performance in the auditorium
- traditional African dinner feast (included)
- Afternoon/evening tour
- Tour code: TIJL
- Minimum number of participants: two
- Maximum number of participants: forty
- Departure: Rosebank hotels at 14h30; Sandton hotels at 15h00
- Vehicle type: Luxury Microbus to 44-Seater Luxury coach
- Collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route
- Languages available: English only - (German on request but not guaranteed)
SPEND AN EVENING IN TRADITIONAL AFRICA VILLAGE
The Lesedi African Cultural village awaits those wanting to participate in an adventure that reveals the mystical cultures and traditions of the people of Africa, steeped in tribal folklore and ancestral traditions.
The discovery begins at the Ndebele village where the introduction to the cultural experience precedes a multi-media presentation on the history and origins of today’s rainbow nation.
A guided tour of the other four ethnic homesteads – Zulu, Basotho, Xhosa and Pedi. As the sun sets over the African bush, guests are escorted to the Boma for traditional singing and dancing depicting stories that date back to the days of their ancestors. Guests are then treated to a Pan African Buffet in the Nyama Choma Restaurant – “The Greatest African Feast”.