The Durban Golden Mile Highlights Tour Overview
Highlights of the Durban Golden Mile Tour include the Marine Parade Drive where one can see the Rickshaw pullers. The tour visits the Durban Harbour, Vasco da Gama Clock, the Sugar Terminal, University of Natal, Botanical Gardens, bargaining at the colourful Indian Market.
After lunch at uShaka Marine World, travellers may enjoy a fully guided edutainment' tour highlighting unique Indian and Atlantic Ocean marine life as well as a Dolphin, Seal and Penguin show.
Sea World and Dolphin World comprise a saltwater aquarium with indoor and outdoor displays and exhibits, the iconic cargo shipwreck and Africa's largest dolphin stadium.
- Marine Parade Drive
- Durban Harbour
- Vasco da Gama Clock
- the Sugar Terminal
- University of Natal
- Durban Botanical Gardens
- Indian Market
- uShaka Marine World (entrance fee is not included in the cost of this sightseeing tour)
- Full-Day tour
- Minimum participants: two
- Maximum participants: twelve
- Departure location: Durban hotels
- Departure time: 09h00 am / please note that the collection times may vary subject to the hotel collection route
- Vehicle type: Luxury Microbus / Luxury Mini Coach
- Languages available: English