Luxury Double, Full Bathroom, Long Stay
- # Rooms:
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Tladi Lodge.
Below detailed information about the Tladi Lodge is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Sandton's Tladi Lodge has its very own in-house chef who prepares delicious meals for guests. Breakfast is served for guests every morning. Dinner can be arranged for guests with prior arrangement and a set menu will be offered. The culinary staff at Johannesburg's Tladi Lodge are happy to assist with catering for vegetarians and guests who are halal.
The Tladi Lodge in Sandton, Gauteng, offers guests the use of their outdoor swimming pool which is set in a beautiful, manicured garden of the estate.
Guests staying at Johannesburg's Tladi Lodge may enjoy a tennis game on the private, outdoor tennis courts.
The Tladi Lodge in Sandton, Johannesburg, offers one conference venue which can accommodate up to 20 delegates when set up in a U-shape. This conference venue includes the use of a movable screen and flip charts. Water, note pads, pens and mints are supplied for full day conferences.
The Luxury Rooms at the Tladi Lodge in Sandton, Johannesburg, are their main room types. These rooms offer an extra length queen size bed as well as an en-suite bathroom. The Luxury Rooms lead out onto the patio or into the beautiful garden areas.
This Suite features a large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom as well as a separate lounge or study area. These rooms lead out onto the pool area.
The Martial Eagle Suite is the second largest room available at the Tladi Lodge in Sandton. The suite consists of a large extra length queen size bed and the room offers an en-suite bathroom. Guests staying in the Martial Eagle Suite can also enjoy the benefits of a small lounge and kitchen area.
Driving directions from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to the Tladi Lodge:
1. Head northwest on Bonaero Dr toward Kanaero St
2. Turn left toward Atlas Rd
3. Turn right toward Atlas Rd
4. Take the 1st left onto Atlas Rd
5. Take exit 41 on the right to merge onto R21 toward Kempton Park
6. Take the exit on the right onto R24 toward N3 and Johannesburg
7. Take the exit to stay on R24
8. Take exit 113 for N3 S or N12 toward M2 or Kimberley and Durban
9. Keep right at the fork and follow the signs for the N3 or N1 or Pretoria
10. Turn left onto N3 Eastern Bypass
11. Take exit 124 for M60 or Marlboro Drive
12. Merge onto Marlboro Dr or the M60
13. Turn right onto South Rd
14. Turn left onto Rivonia Rd
15. Turn left onto Marion St
16. Turn right onto Edward Rubenstein Dr
17. Take the 1st right onto David St
Destination will be on the left
16 David St, Sandton / Johannesburg, Gauteng
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.