Sugar Hotel Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Sugar Hotel.
Below detailed information about the Sugar Hotel is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
The Hotel's Restaurant serves all meals throughout the day from; breakfast, light lunches and dinners.
The Spa is situated on the ground floor of this boutique hotel, where two treatment rooms are available for guests to be pampered. The Skin Therapist specialises in treatments such as Facials, Multivitamin Facials, Hot Stone Massages, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Swedish Massage, Waxing, Manicures and Pedicures, Paraffin Manicures & Pedicures, Tinting, and other treatments. The Spa uses Dermalogica and Essie for the various spa treatments.
Activities, Sports & Leisure
The Hotel features an inviting swimming pool to which guests have access to.
The Spa is situated on the ground floor of this boutique hotel, where two treatment rooms are available for guests to be pampered in. The Skin Therapist specializes in treatments such as Facials, Multivitamin Facials, Hot Stone Massages, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Swedish Massage, Waxing, Manicures and Pedicures, Paraffin Manicures & Pedicures, Tinting, and other treatments. The Spa uses Dermalogica and Essie for the various spa treatments.
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- Clock Tower
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Cape Town Castle
- Company Gardens
- Robben Island
- Table Mountain and cable car
- Lions Head & Signal Hill
- Beaches: Clifton, Camps Bay
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Hotel Wi-Fi
- Internet access in rooms
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Massage treatments
- Wellness & Beauty treatments
Deluxe Double with Pool
- # Rooms:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- LG Artcool air-conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- High end entertainment equipment incl. 32 inch LCD Flat Panel TV with DSTV/satellite stations, a DVD/CD player with an iPod/MP3 connection, and an all-in-one remote control
- Silent glass front mini-bar fridge
- Electronic mini-safe
- Cordless telephone with answering machine facility
- Tea and coffee station
- Built-in Euro / American wall plugs
Superior King with Pool
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
1. Take the N2 towards Cape Town
2. Pass the Cape Town International Convention Centre and your first and second set of traffic lights
3. At the 3rd set of traffic lights turn right into Somerset Road
4. Continue along Somerset Road through two sets of traffic lights and then turn left into Boundary Road
5. The Sugar Hotel is the first building on your right-hand side
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.