BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay.
Below detailed information about the BON Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
The Bon Hotel Waterfront Richards Bay boasts 65 standard rooms and 14 luxury suites. The modern décor and personal touches in the rooms will make your stay away from home very comfortable. The rooms are very elegant and spacious and have en-suite bathrooms and king size beds. All rooms have magnificent views of the waterfront and bay area.
Hotel room amenities:
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Electronic doors
- Television with Satellite
- En-suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- Writing desk
- Laptop internet access via telephone line
- Bar fridge in the Executive and Deluxe Suites.
Directions from Richards Bay Airport to Protea Hotels Richards Bay
1. When leaving the airport you will be on Fish Eagle Flight Road. Follow this road until you come to a 4-way stop. Turn right into Nkoninga Road.
2. Veer left at the Yield sign into East Central Arterial Road
3. Cross over the first set of traffic lights and then over a 4-way stop and continue until you reach the second set of traffic lights (the main intersection)
4. Veer left at the Yield sign. Continue down the main road until you reach the T-Junction, passing John Ross College on your right. Turn left towards Meerensee (R34)
5. You will now be on John Ross Parkway, continue straight along this road, passing Reptile City on your left and cross over the bridge
6. After the MEERENSEE signboard, the road veers towards the left - keep right and turn right at the break in the island, the brown hotel sign will guide you.
7. Now in Hibberd Drive, pass the Richards Hotel and Bayshore Inn on the right and turn right into the second street which is Launder Lane.
8. Bon Hotel Waterfron Richards Bay is on the right-hand side overlooking the water.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.