The Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay is located at the Waterfront which is approximately 25 km from Langebaan and 140 km from the Cape Town International Airport.
Directions from Cape Town Airport to the Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay:
- Take the N2 towards Paarl/Malmesbury
- Take the N7 turnoff towards Malmesbury
- After about 19km until you reach the Melkbosstrand turn off - turn left
- Continue until you reach the 4 way traffic crossing - (Cape Town - left: Melkbosstrand - Straight: Veldrif - Right)
- Turn right onto the R27 towards Veldrif/Saldanha/Vredenburg.
- Continue for about 115km, until you reach the Saldanha turn off - turn left.
- Continue for about 20km; you will get to a T-Junction. (Vredenburg right; Saldanha left)
- Turn left towards Saldanha Bay and continue for about 5km.
- This road will lead you straight into the town.
- Cross the first set of traffic lights (BP-petrol station on the left hand side)
- Turn left at the 4 way stop. (Friendly grocer will be on your right hand side)
- At the T-junction, turn right into the Main Road.
- Continue until you reach the Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay on your left after about 200m