Saldanha Bay Hotel Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Saldanha Bay Hotel.
Below detailed information about the Saldanha Bay Hotel is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
The Mussel Cracker Restaurant which is located at the four - star Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay, South Africa, offers seating for up to 105 guests. This gorgeous restaurant overlooks the bay of the Western Cape's north coast and serves an a la carte menu with occasional buffet dinners.
Activities, Sports & Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sailing boats
- Boating trips
- Deep-sea fishing
- Table tennis
Saldanha Bay in South Africa is ideal for water, boating and fishing enthusiasts. Within a short drive, the following attractions can be found:
- The West Coast National Park
- The Fossil Park
- 3 Golf Courses
- Wind and kite surfing
- Sea kayaking
- Olifantskop horseback riding.
Conferences & Events
This Hotel in Saldanha Bay offers four air-conditioned conference rooms which provide standard conferencing equipment. The hotel also offers team building programs to make any conference a memorable and successful experience.
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Hotel Wi-Fi
- Housekeeping service
- Secure parking
Prokidz facilities at the four star Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay include a jumping castle, trampoline and a games room with cartoon network.
- # Rooms:
The four star Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay in South Africa's Western Province offers 60 luxurious and spacious rooms. All but four of the rooms at the Protea Hotel Saldanha Bay have sea-facing views.
Hotel room features:
- En-suite bathrooms
- TV with selected satellite channels
The Saldanha Bay Hotel is located at the Waterfront which is approximately 25 km from Langebaan and 140 km from the Cape Town International Airport.
Directions from Cape Town Airport to the Saldanha Bay Hotel:
- Take the N2 towards Paarl/Malmesbury
- Take the N7 turnoff towards Malmesbury
- After about 19km until you reach the Melkbosstrand turn off - turn left
- Continue until you reach the 4 way traffic crossing - (Cape Town - left: Melkbosstrand - Straight: Veldrif - Right)
- Turn right onto the R27 towards Veldrif/Saldanha/Vredenburg.
- Continue for about 115km, until you reach the Saldanha turn off - turn left.
- Continue for about 20km; you will get to a T-Junction. (Vredenburg right; Saldanha left)
- Turn left towards Saldanha Bay and continue for about 5km.
- This road will lead you straight into the town.
- Cross the first set of traffic lights (BP-petrol station on the left hand side)
- Turn left at the 4 way stop. (Friendly grocer will be on your right hand side)
- At the T-junction, turn right into the Main Road.
- Continue until you reach the Saldanha Bay Hotel on your left after about 200m
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.