Road directions to the Nuarro Lodge in Mozambique, Southern Africa:
- Drive from Nampula in a direction to Nacala.
- 10 km before Nacala drives to the left direction Nacala Velha.
- In Nacala Velha after large white (governor) house follow the road to the left (500 M later the dirt road is starting).
- This is the Memba road, follow this road (25/30 km) until the village 7th of Abril here go right direction Baixo de Pinda.
- Follow this road (you are going through Geba) until the borehole of Matemane (round the 30 km)
At this borehole make a left (not straight because that's the road to Baixo do Pinda)
Here you see a Nuarro sign now you are on the road to Nuarro follow this road you will pass another borehole after borehole follows the road to the right until the Nuarro sign here go right.
- You can park the car by the large Baobab tree before the main entrance of the lodge.
- The coordinates are: S14 12.21 and E 040 40.72
Flying to Nuarro in Mozambique:
- SA Airlink
Airlink offers direct flights from Johannesburg to Nampula and returning to Johannesburg
- Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways offers direct flights from Nairobi to Nampula. Now you can fly in 18 hours from Europe to Nuarro!
LAM offers daily flights from Johannesburg International Airport (via Maputo) to Nampula and Pemba. There are direct flights from Johannesburg to Pemba.
We can arrange road and flight transfers from Nampula and Pemba to the Nuarro Lodge. Nuarro features an airstrip.