Mount Grace Hotel and Spa Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Mount Grace Hotel and Spa.
Below detailed information about the Mount Grace Hotel and Spa is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
The Mount Grace Country House & Spa offers a range of exceptional dining experiences, from gourmet cuisine to light lunches and full buffet breakfasts. Rambling Vine is Mount Grace´s signature à la carte restaurant. Voted by Eat Out Magazine as one of the Top 10 Hotel Restaurants in South Africa, this elegant contemporary restaurant offers exquisite country style cuisine. The ethos is simple food prepared to perfection with uncomplicated flavors, using the best ingredients with a preference for free range meat products and organic vegetables.
For many years, this Hotel has been known for the amazing country-style buffets that they serve such as their Sunday lunches, breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Mount Grace Health & Beauty Spa
Ease away stress and drift gently – the Mount Grace Spa offers a soothing, pampering experience where time seems to disappear naturally. Guests are invited to discover the healing and relaxing benefits of water therapy in the outdoor Hydrotherapy Spa Garden which features a heated Jacuzzi pool, an invigorating waterfall and the Elixir Liquid Sound Flotation Pool.
Hydrotherapy Spa Gardens
With its heated outdoor jacuzzi pool, heated flotation pool, cold rock pools and waterfalls, the Spa Gardens have been designed to take full advantage of the therapeutic benefits of hydrotherapy, nature and the elements. Spend time in Eden, a tranquil, shady part of the gardens conducive to meditation and quiet reflection.
To achieve complete relaxation, floating in the supportive waters of the Brine Pool (Liquid Sound Flotation Pool) is recommended. Supported by tonnes of mineral salts, one floats in this heated pool while listening to whale song piped through the water. Twenty minutes in the Brine Pool is said to have the same effect as four hours of sleep. Use of the Hydrotherapy Spa Gardens is complimentary to any guest making use of the Spa. Use of the Spa Gardens is reserved for resort guests only.
Activities, Sports & Leisure
Guests may enjoy a refreshing and leisurely swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool at the Mount Grace Country House.
- Bill Harrops Original Hot Air Balloon Safaris
- Magalies Barbus Haven Fly Fishing
- Pecanwood Golf Estate
- Magalies Gliding Club
- Microlight Flights
- Historical war sites: The Battle of Nooitgedacht & The Old English Block House
- The Cradle of Humankind
- The Home of our Ancestors
- Blaauwbank Historical Gold Mine
- Oostburg International Flowers
- Corrilock Koi Farm
- Angela Eidelman Gallery
- Crab Creek Nursery
- Van Gaalen Kaasmaker/Cheese maker
Enjoy a great match of tennis at this Hotel.
Mountain biking is a popular activity in this magnificent landscape.
Many scenic walking trails invite guests for gentle and relaxing walks in natural surroundings where flora and fauna are abundant.
Conferences & Events
A calm, spacious place to do business, The African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa offers exceptional conferencing facilities in a choice of venues. The African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa features 15 Conference Rooms seating between 8 and 200 delegates.
- Rosewood Chambers
- Jackal Berry
- Red Ivory N + S
- Yellowwood 1 or 2
- Lemonwood 1 or 2
- Rosewood 1, 2 or 3
A Standard Day Conference Package includes:
- Whiteboard and marker pens
- Flip charts
- Stationery – notepads and pencils
- Refreshments – water and sweets
Available at an additional charge:
- PA system
- Data / Overhead Projector
- Other audio visual equipment
- TV and VCR
- Overhead Projector
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: -1
- Check out: -1
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Daily newspaper
- Doctor on call
- Housekeeping service
- Internet connection
- Laundry services
- Massage treatments
- Room service
- Wake-up call
- Wellness & Beauty treatments
Children over the age of 12 years are welcome all year round at the five star Mount Grace Country House, South Africa.
- # Rooms:
This Hotel has 121 guest rooms and suites which offer amazing views as well as comfort.
- 20 Standard rooms
- 32 Superior rooms
- 43 Luxury rooms
- 14 Luxury rooms with a plunge pool
- 12 High End Luxury Villas
Standard Room amenities:
- The Standard rooms are surrounded by indigenous gardens and are conveniently close to the hotel facilities, cold and heated swimming pools
- Extra length King Size beds
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- 32 & 37 inch Sony LCD Televisions with DSTV
- Large amount of cupboard and luggage space
- Work desk and Telephone
- Guest directory book, messages, special offers, room service menu, hotel information guide and A-Z directory of activities in Magaliesburg
- In room safe
- En-suite bathroom
- Outfitted with Underfloor heating
- Heated towel rails
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.
Awards of the Mount Grace Country House and Spa:
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
- World Luxury Hotel Awards Country Winner: Best Luxury Day Spa
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant in South Africa by Eat Out
- Diamond Diners Club wine list award
- Best Conference Venue in West Rand Tourism
- Silver Spa Award by West Rand Travel
- Professional Beauty Best Resort & Hotel Spa Award
- Top 100 SA long wine list award.