The Maison Noir Villa is in Hout Bay, Cape Town. Set in the mountains high above Hout Bay, is one of Cape Town’s best kept secret and designed by well-known architect Paolo Deliperi.
This Villa is based on the concept of the ‘kraal’. A series of small buildings, inspired by modern features, make up this luxurious hideaway where privacy and tranquillity can be enjoyed at its fullest.
Connected by outstanding glass passages and providing a welcoming space for inside-outside living in Cape Town's mild and temperate climate, this villa blends in beautifully with its surrounding natural landscape.
Rich with koi ponds, natural light, pools as well as open-air spaces, this villa is like a private, intimate village ideally suited for families and small groups of friends who appreciated luxury and privacy. A professional team, which includes a private chef, offers convenient and comprehensive concierge services to meet the various requirements of guests.
Nestled in the mountain range above Hout Bay, it is located only a half an hour by car outside of Cape Town and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and about 45 minutes from the Cape Town International Airport. Based on the villas remote yet easy access location, great privacy may be enjoyed while being in proximity to the many attractions Cape Town has to offer.
Favourite restaurants are located only within a five 5 minutes drive away from this estate, ranging from Greek to Thai cuisine, gourmet dining and fast food as well as pizzerias. Beautiful beaches, shops, boutiques, great hiking trails can be found here.
Four en-suite bedrooms are available three of which feature outdoor showers and a loft lounge. A private workspace which opens up onto a terrace is provided. The luxurious master bedroom of this villa features stunning views of the Table Mountain range while an additional living area with an open fireplace and a modern bathroom are also featured.
- Four bedrooms with king-size beds
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Two bedrooms with lofts (twin beds) / an extra person can be accommodated
- Bathrooms with a full range of luxurious bathroom amenities
- Robes and slippers, luxury towels
- TV (one large flat screen TV in the family room with DSTV, a selection of DVDs are available)
- Air conditioning/heating in all bedrooms
- Four fireplaces in the dining room, lounge, TV room and the master bedroom.
Features and Services
- Hot tub (outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Laundry services available for a nominal fee
- Heated outdoor pool
- Barbecue area
- Koi ponds
- Hairdryers in rooms
- Secure off-street parking on premises
- Wine cellar
- Private cinema.
Included amenities and service:
- Morning coffee and tea in the villa’s gallery
- Full breakfast
- Sundowners and canapés
- Services of a Private Chef
- Alternating culinary highlights in the afternoon
- Daily housekeeping
- Full-time Estate Manager attending to guests needs
- The Internet (high-speed WiFi throughout the property)
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Airport Return Transfer from Cape Town International Airport.
Services which are available at an additional charge:
- Crayfish/local seafood braai
- Lunch, dinner and picnic baskets
- Laundry service
- Private Yoga / Pilates classes
- Private driver on request at the nominal fee.
- Butler service
- Dining Room
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Gown & slippers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Writing desk
Facilities Available at Maison Noir
- Garden Terrace
- Nearby Casino
- Nearby golf course
- Nearby Gym
- Nearby Spa
- Sun deck
- Swimming Pool
- Wine cellar
More Information on Maison Noir
FAQs about Maison Noir
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Maison Noir are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Maison Noir cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Maison Noir is R25,430.00 to R25,430.00.
Where is Maison Noir located?
The address of Maison Noir is: 6 Farriers Way, Hout Bay, Cape Town, 7806.