- # Rooms:
- Large Victorian bathrooms
- Private verandas overlooking the gardens
- En-suite bathrooms
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Hacklewood Hill Country House.
Below detailed information about the Hacklewood Hill Country House is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Enjoy Gordon Bleu cuisine in the award-winning restaurant paired with an excellent bottle of wine from the authentic wine cellar. Within the walls of the Hackelwood Hotel lies a true culinary gem waiting to be discovered. The restaurant invites discerning diners to experience exquisite Cordon Bleu cuisine in true turn of the century tradition.
The Hotel features a salt water swimming pool which invites for an invigorating swim.
Guests staying at the Hotel are welcome to unwind with a game of tennis on the tennis court. Tennis rackets and tennis balls are available.
The Hackelwood Hotel is an elegant venue for conferences and corporate meetings. A conference package is available which can be tailor-made to meet the customer's individual conference requirements.
Included in the Executive Conference Package is:
Port Elizabeth Airport
Port Elizabeth 6011
1. Head northeast 250 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Allister Miller Dr 160 m
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto 3 DELAAN 800 m
4. Turn left onto Heugh Rd/M9 2.5 km
5. Turn right onto 10th Ave Go through 1 roundabout 400 m
6. Turn left onto Prospect Rd Destination will be on the left
Hacklewood Hill Country House
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.