Emakhosini Hotel Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Emakhosini Hotel.
Below detailed information about the Emakhosini Hotel is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
This Boutique Hotel offers its guests the Ralphys Restaurant. This restaurant with its intimate setting can accommodate up to 85 guests and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant serves A la Carte menu options with Halaal friendly meals also being available. On a Sunday guests can enjoy an delicious carvery lunch. The restaurant operates from 11:00 to 23:00 daily.
Activities, Sports & Leisure
The Hotel features a beautiful outdoor swimming pool to which only hotel guests have access to.
- Various Shopping centers
- Beaches & City Parks (Mitchell Park)
- Absa Park Rugby Stadium
- Durban & Umhlanga Beaches
- Gateway Theater of Shopping
- Kings Park Olympic Swimming Complex
- Kings Park Soccer Stadium
- Mangrove Swamps
- The Valley of 1000 hills
- Umgeni Bird Park
- uShaka Marine World
- Virgin Active Health Club
- Windsor Golf Course
Conferences & Events
At the eMakhosini Boutique Hotel guests will find 3 conferencing venues. The venues can be set up to meet any function requirement. The professional staff at the hotel can also assist in tailor making accommodation and conference packages to meet your conferencing needs. All of the conferencing venues at this Boutique Hotel offer wireless hot spots.
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- 24 - hour reception service
- Airport transfers
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry services
- Luggage storage
- Wake-up call
- # Rooms:
The standard rooms have all being designed to offer guests comfort and elegance. The rooms have been filled with amenities to ensure that the guest's basic needs are met.
- Telephones with
- Selected satellite channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
King Shaka International Airport
La Mercy, Umdloti Ln, Druban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
1. Head southwest toward Mdloti St 700 m
2. Turn left onto Mdloti St 2.3 km
3. Keep right at the fork and merge onto N2 Rd 17.8 km
4. Take exit 177 for R102/Kwamashu Highway toward M25/Durban/Inanda 450 m
5. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for R 102/North Coast Road and merge onto Curnick Ndlovu Hwy/R 102 Continue to follow R 102 8.4 km
6. Turn right onto Smiso Nkwanyana Rd 1.1 km
7. Continue onto Mentone Rd 130 m
8. Turn right onto Sir Arthur Rd 200 m
9. Turn right to stay on Sir Arthur Rd 260 m
10. Turn right to stay on Sir Arthur Rd 170 m
11. Take the 2nd left onto Lumsden Cres Destination will be on the left 71 m
3 Lumsden Cr, Morningside, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.