Dunkeld Country Estate Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Dunkeld Country Estate.
Below detailed information about the Dunkeld Country Estate is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
- Ensuite / Private bathroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Guests staying at Dullstroom's Dunkeld Country Estate indulge in the exquisite menu and enjoy fine wines from the extensive wine list. After a delicious dinner, beverages can be ordered at the Jazz bar.
- Fly-fishing in one of the 18 well stocked dams on the estate
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding
- Bird watching
The Hotel offers guests access to its indoor swimming pool and to the outdoor pool.
Guests may choose from a variety of different health and spa treatments which can be enjoyed in a truly exclusive and tranquil setting making the best location for relaxation.
This Estate in Mpumalanga, South Africa, offers eighteen still water dams which are excellent for trout fishing. Rods and reels are available for hire and Float tubing is allowed on the dams and flies can be bought. Fly fishing lessons are available by a resident guide.
- Dullstroom: shopping and restaurants (3 km)
- Bird of Prey Center (5 km)
- 9-hole Golf Course (30 km)
- Bergen cheese (20 km on dirt road)
- 17 Trout dams
- Panorama route (50km)
- Blyde River Canyon
- Echo Caves
- Old mining town of Pilgrims Rest.
Conferences at the Dunkeld Country Estate
The four star Country Estate makes for an ideal conference destination and features two conference facilities and offers exciting team building activities for conference delegates. Standard conference equipment includes flip charts, screen and whiteboard.
- Small conference venue: max 15 delegates (u-shape)
- Large conference venue: max 80 delegates.
Conference packages available:
Overnight conference package:
- English breakfast
- Morning tea/coffee with pastries
- Afternoon Tea/coffee with pastries
- The use of the conference venue
- Standard conference equipment and stationary
- Luxury accommodation
- Children's playground
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Jogging trail
- Swimming Pool
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking
- Wellness & Beauty treatments
Equestrian Luxury Lodge Room (Incl Breakfast)
- # Rooms:
This exclusive Lodge offers thirteen Luxury Rooms which consist of 5 twin bedded rooms and 8 double bedded rooms. These spacious, non smoking Luxury Rooms feature small, private balconies from where views over the dams, the water features and the estate's beautiful gardens can be enjoyed.
Luxury Room features:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Mini bar available
- En-suite bathrooms
- DSTV selection
- Hair-dryer available
- Safe in room/reception.
1 Bedroom / 4 Sleeper Country Apartment
Hotel Room Double / Twin
Luxury Lodge 2 Bed
Luxury Lodge 4 Bed
Directions from O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa, to the Dunkeld Country Estate in Dullstroom:
1. Head on the R21 towards Boksburg
2. Take the N12 and N4 towards Witbank
3. Continue past Witbank on the N4
4. Take the Belfast turnoff which is the R540
5. Follow the R540 to Dullstroom
6. Once you pass the BP Garage on your left look out for the Dunkeld Country Estate signboards
7. Turn left at the first road
8. Turn left at the T-Junction
9. Continue over the railway lines and turn right at the T-Junction
10. Follow the road for approximately 2.5kms at Dunkeld Country Estate is on your right-hand side.
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.