Airport Shuttle: OR Tambo Johannesburg International Airport
The City Lodge Johannesburg Airport Hotel in Johannesburg provides an airport shuttle service which operates between 05h00 am and midnight every day. The airport shuttle departs the City Lodge Johannesburg Airport hotel and the airport every 30 minutes (on the hour and half past).
The pick up point for the hotel airport shuttle is located between International and Domestic arrivals: To get there, passengers can make their way towards the Car Hire agencies. Directly opposite the Hertz counter, exit through glass automatic sliding doors and follow the path to the shuttle pick up point. The City Lodge Johannesburg Airport shuttle is a white Toyota Quantum bus with the company logo on the side. The cost for the airport shuttle transfer is about R60.00 per person per trip (subject to change).
OR Tambo International Airport
Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
1. Head south 550 m
2. Take the 2nd right 350 m
3. Take the ramp to Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 220 m
4. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 and merge onto Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 3.1 km
5. Take exit 3-Kempton Park for M59 toward Barbara Rd 350 m
6. Merge onto Albertina Sisulu Fwy/R24 17 m
7. Turn right at Barbara Rd/M59 300 m
8. Take the 1st left onto Sandvale Rd/M16 Continue to follow Sandvale Rd Destination will be on the left 270 m
City Lodge JHB Airport
Sandvale Road, Edenvale, Johannesburg, South Africa