Alluvia Wine Estate Hotel Reviews & Information
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Alluvia Wine Estate Hotel.
Below detailed information about the Alluvia Wine Estate Hotel is available.
For any queries regarding this hotel, you are welcome to contact us.
Activities, Sports & Leisure
Guests can take part in private tastings and indulge themselves with some of the most stunning wines produced on the estate. This can be arranged either prior to upon arrival to the Estate.
The Hotel offers guests a unique chance to change guests daily breakfast routine of eating in the main restaurant as they can also choose to enjoy a lovely picnic within the vineyards or even along the stunning dam.
Guests can enjoy a one of a kind Mountain Biking experience within the surrounding area of the Estate which is sure to provide great lasting memories.
Nearby nature reserves with hiking trails:
- Limietberg Nature Reserve
- Paarl Mountain Nature Reserve
- The Groot Winterhoek Wilderness Area
- The Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve
- The Kogelberg Nature Reserve
The Cape Winelands are home to some of the best golf courses in the world with the Estate itself having a PGA golf green with 3 different t-boxes and a sand bunker. Golfing on the Estate is no only for the professionals, but beginners can also take part as they have a permanent golf teacher on hand to assist however, all lessons must be pre booked. There are also a range of different golf packages available for those guests who are celebrating a special occasion such as; bachelor weekends, group lessons, honeymoon couples and corporate/team building events.
- Eagle Encounters at Spier
- Spier Wine Centre & Shop
- African Dining Experience at Moyo
- The Giraffe House
- Cycling Wine Tasting tours
- Walking Wine Tours
- Butterfly World
- Drakenstein Lion Park
- Stellenbosch Art Gallery
- Stellenbosch Botanical Garden
Check in and Check Out Times
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
- Hotel Wi-Fi
- Airport transfers
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping service
- Laundry services
- Tours & Transfers on Request
- Wake-up call
Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite
1. From Cape Town take the N2 to Somerset/Muizenberg
2. Take exit 33 for Baden Powell Drive toward R310/Stellenbosch/Macassar
3. Turn left onto Baden Powell Dr
4. Turn right onto Polkadraai Rd/R310
5. Continue to follow R310 and continue onto Adam Tas
6. Turn right onto Merriman Ave. Destination will be on the left
On site parking facilities are provided for guests.