Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls Overview
Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls, the Victoria Carriage Company provides a variety of exciting horse riding adventures. They operate Victorian carriages around the Victoria Falls Resort for the use of the resort’s guests. Staging posts situated around the resort allow guests to travel about in comfort and style. For those interested in a touch of adventure, they operate horseback trails from the Falls Resort.
All horse riders, novice to experienced, may enjoy the leisurely trails within the confines of a National Park. The guide will lead you through the bushveld, offering stunning views of the Victoria Falls as well as the chance of spotting animals the way.
Horse Riding Safaris Victoria Falls information:
- Pick up from the Royal Livingstone Hotel, Victoria Falls (Zambia) / additional cost
- Drop off at the Royal Livingstone Hotel / additional cost
- Half Day Safari includes a cold lunch with soft wine drinks, and beer starting at 08h00 am and finishing at 13h00 / 1h00pm
- 2-hour ride: pick up at 08h00 or 14h30
- Minimum age is 12 however if a child has ridden before it is at the guide's discretion
- The price is the same for all ages