Veranda Palmar Beach, Belle Mare, Mauritius is on the superb east-coast of Island, is a seaside hotel allowing the whole range of happiness that the sea and the shore guarantee.
Sky-blue waters, white sandy beaches, shady trees, what more could you want? Veranda Palmar Beach, Belle Mare with its grass roofs, towering palms and overflowing with the seaside atmosphere.
The garden is planted with coconut palms and royal palms rustled by the fresh sea breezes. Renovated in June 2013 the 3-star-plus hotel offers an all-inclusive package deal with 77 rooms on offer that take nature as its design inspiration. There are two restaurants (one on the beach) and two bars.
This east coast boasts some of the numerous beautiful beaches in Mauritius and a magnificent lagoon that sparkles as the sun rises, a celebration of light. The sea is omnipresent at the hotel, with bright blue seas bordered by an endless white beach.
Those who love water sports will be particularly spoilt, with the chance to dive, kitesurf, water ski, a place to enjoy the sea in its entirety.
- Three-star plus on a 1.5 km beach
- Free wifi in public areas
- 77 rooms renovated in August 2013
- kids club
- Seven Colours Wellness Lounge
- Two restaurants (includes a beach restaurant) and 2 bars
- One swimming pool including kids pool area
- A wide range of water sports
- All-inclusive formula
77 COMFORT ROOMS:
38 m2 with garden, sea view, pool view & Furnished balcony
- 2 adults + 2 children < 12 years old or 1 teenager < 17 years old or 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child < 12 years old + 1 infant*
- 1 King-size bed / Twin beds + sofa bed (in 52 rooms)
- Kids or teens in own room: minimum 2, maximum 3
- Electronic safe
- Direct telephone
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Flatscreen television
The main restaurant overlooking the pool
- Local and international cuisine
- Vegetarian options available
- Capacity: 150 pax
- A la carte: grills, seafood, Mauritian specialities, and daily specials
- Vegetarian options available
- Capacity: 40 pax
BAR - BARACUDA
Overlooking the pool and garden
- Variety of exotic cocktails
- Snacks available
- 11am - 11pm
- Smart casual dress required from 6 pm
Trousers and closed shoes for gents
Sports and Leisure
- One pool including kids corner (depth-60 cm)
- Glass bottom
- Kayak (duo/single)
- Pedal boat
- Beach Volley
- Bocce ball
- Table tennis
- Fitness room
At extra cost
- Banana tube
- Boat trips
- Kitesurfing (one of the
- best spots in Mauritius)
- Undersea walk
- Deep-sea fishing
- Diving (PADI)
- Stand-up paddle
- Bicycle rental
- Pool table
- Possibility of playing golf at the “Heritage Golf Club” (at extra cost)
Live entertainment every evening (Shows, live music, DJs)
Seven Colours Wellness
- Two massage treatment rooms
- 1 sauna
- Manicure & Pedicure area
- Opening hours (daily): 8.30 am – 9 pm
- Reservations at the spa reception
Blue Earth Shop
The Blue Earth shop provides a selection of souvenirs, beachwear and a variety of primary products.
- Opening hours (daily) : 8am – 8pm
- Sundays & public holidays: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Friends Kids Club
Welcoming children from 3 (potty trained) to 11 years old
Indoor and outdoor activities organised daily under the supervision
- Children’s menu available upon request
- Opening hours (daily): 8:30 am – 8 pm
A babysitting service is available upon request at extra cost (with a 48 hours notice)
More Information on Veranda Palmar Beach
FAQs about Veranda Palmar Beach
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Veranda Palmar Beach are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
Where is Veranda Palmar Beach located?
The address of Veranda Palmar Beach is: Grand Port, Southern Mauritius, Mauritius.