Located on a lush 11-acre country estate, the Protea Hotel Hazyview, Mpumalanga, is a charming retreat well suited to providing both leisure and business travellers with all they will need for the duration of their visit. With panoramic views, excellent facilities and the warm hospitality typical of South Africa – the hotel is a firm favourite with both local and international visitors.
Located only 45 kilometres from the airport, the hotel is easily accessible, and the town of Hazyview offers scenic hiking trails and mountain bike trails that lead visitors through lush forests, an enjoyable nature experience that is enhanced by the calming sounds of the breathtaking waterfalls.
Hazyview accommodation is in a range of various options catering to different requirements.There is a total of 87 luxurious, spacious rooms that are decorated with a modern African theme. Each room overlooks the beautiful sub-tropical gardens that are alive with the sound of birds calling and fresh with the aroma of nature.
Hotel room types:
- 40 Standard Rooms
- 24 Superior Double Rooms with Balcony
- 12 Family Rooms with additional Sleeper Couch
- 7 Excellent Rooms with Balcony
- 4 Junior Suites with Balcony.
Hotel Room Features include:
- En-suite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Work desk with built-in adapters
- LCD TV with 14 Satellite Channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Select rooms have balconies
- Electronic key card access
- Electronic safe
- International plug adapters.
Facilities and Services
- Complimentary, secure parking on - site
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Activity area and games room for children
- Conferencing and banqueting venues
- 100mb Free WiFi Access per day
- 24 - hour security
- 24 - hour reception
- Children's program in peak season
- List of adventure activities available.
Conferences at the hotel are a fantastic option for corporate clients who are looking for a quiet place with excellent facilities and access to some exciting activities and team-building opportunities. The hotel has two conference venues; the 25-seater Nyala Room and the 180-seater Satara Room. Both facilities are equipped with modern conferencing equipment that includes stationery, display boards, projection equipment, TV and refreshments. Other materials and services such as copying/faxing are available at an additional cost.
Nearby attractions and activities
The Hotel is close to many attractions – both scenic and enjoyable. The region is steeped in a rich history of both African and European descent, with an abundance of exciting tours and interactive experiences to be had. The world-renowned Kruger National Park is a mere 20 - minute drives away, making it a fantastic day-trip option where one can view the abundant game and soak up the vibrant wilderness atmosphere.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- Kruger National Park
- Panorama Route
- white water rafting
- checking and white water tubing
- Quad Biking
- Paint Ball
- mountain boarding
- Fly Over The Lowveld in a microlight
- Gorge Swing in Graskop
- Echo And Sudwala Caves
- Sabie Forestry Museum
- Lowveld Botanical Gardens
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Center
- Blyde River Canyon
- God's Window, Three Rondavels, Waterfalls.
Protea Hotel Hazyview by Marriott Specials
There are currently no specials for the Protea Hotel Hazyview by Marriott.
Please check again soon.
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.