The Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge, Swaziland is a favoured destination of visitors seeking a retreat that enhances their appreciation of nature in an environment that is comfortable and welcoming.
Overlooking sweeping forest valley view, this hotel offers wonderful accommodation in traditional huts and tents, is well known for friendly service and places guests in close proximity to the abundant attractions in the area.
Swaziland has a rich cultural history and is governed as a monarchy ruled by a king. Visitors are charmed by the prevalence of tradition and culture in this small, landlocked culture and despite its’ size is a frequent return destination for those who have experienced its’ magic.
Accommodation at the Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge, Swaziland
The hotel accommodation at the Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge is tailor-made to offer guests a glimpse of traditional Swazi living while offering comfort and amenities to ensure relaxation throughout ones’ stay. The accommodation is placed within a stand of mature trees and the sound of running water can be heard throughout the property.
Accommodation options include fully-serviced Beehive Huts and Safari Tents, as well as self-catering Tents that make use of a communal kitchen facility and self-contained Cottages.
Accommodation features include:
- tea/coffee station
- en-suite bathroom
- fully Furnished Kitchen (self-catering options)
- Internet access
- satellite TV
- standing fan.
Facilities at the Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge, Swaziland
Besides the dining facilities which include a restaurant and a bar, the Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge in Swaziland features a swimming pool and a garden with a terrace as well as a barbeque area and a boma for unforgettable dining experiences.
- restaurant and bar
- barbeque area and boma
- TV lounge
- conference venue
- curio shop
- day-use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- garden and garden terrace
- private guest library/ lounge
- swimming Pool
- viewing deck.
Services at Swaziland's Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge
To ensure comfort, convenient services are available to guests who enjoy a relaxing getaway at this magnificent resort in Swaziland.
- concierge services
- laundry service
- travel desk
- safari drive safaris
Activities and nearby attractions
Due to its magnificent location in natural surroundings, guests staying at the Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge enjoy exciting outdoor activities such as hiking, bird watching, and 4x4 drives.
Nearby attractions and activities:
- walking and hiking
- wildlife observation: small game including red duiker and bushbuck
- bird watching: 230 bird species, Wood Owl and Bushbaby sounds and sightings
- 4x4 drives to the Gobolondlo Mountain, historical sites and to the Nsangwini bushmen paintings
- visit the Kruger National Park (70 km)
- self-guided excursions to art and craft markets and the wide expanses of Malololtja Nature Reserve and the giant Maguga Dam
- Gobolondlo Mountain Drive
- Nsangwini Bushman Paintings.
- Beverage Maker in Room
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Heater in Room
- Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- Standing Fan
Facilities Available at Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge
- Barbeque & braai area
- Conference venue
- Curio Shop
- Day-use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- Garden Terrace
- Nearby Casino
- Private guest library/ lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing deck
More Information on Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge
FAQs about Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge is R1,130.00 to R1,840.00.
Where is Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge located?
The address of Phophonyane Falls Ecolodge is: Piggs Peak, Phophonyane Falls Nature Reserve.