The four-star Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel in Marshalltown, Johannesburg, embodies the meaning of Mapungubwe with its unique natural stone walls and earthy decor.
From Mapungubwe Hotel entrance, the centrally located Mapungubwe Hotel captures the ethical and cultural heritage in its decor and furnishings. The warm colours and rich textures, combined with natural elements, provide conference delegates, business travellers, and leisure travellers a pleasant environment to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
This elegant hotel features three different room types, including Studios, One Bedroom Standard Rooms, and One Bed Executive Rooms.
The Studios are self-catering rooms with an open-plan kitchenette accommodating one to two guests. The One Bedroom Standard Rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with fully fitted kitchens and lounge areas.
The Secure Rooms are ideally designed for single female travellers or single travelling mothers with children while the hotel's Light Sleeper Rooms are ideally suited for guests who are easily disturbed at night and need a good night's rest in an extra quiet room.
With its central location in the heart of the Gauteng business district, this Johannesburg business hotel is conveniently located within minutes from major highways, international corporations, as well as municipal buildings and departments.
The hotel hosts many different types of events, ranging from half-day to full-day conferences and meetings. Faircity Mapungubwe with its distance from the OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg being approximately 30 minutes, this city hotel provides the perfect location for conferences to host one-day events for out-of-town attendees.
- Swimming pool
- In-house restaurant
- WiFi and WiFi hotspots in some regions of the hotel
- The business centre at the reception
- DSTV compact with ten channels
- DVD players in rooms
- Kitchenettes in all rooms
- 24-hour reception desk
- Security guards 24 hours on-site
- Secure hotel parking underground and off-street
- Airport shuttle transfers
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- Free shuttle from Gautrain terminal to the hotel
- Wake up calls
- Room service
- Laundry and dry-cleaning
Hotel room types:
- 79 Standard Studios
- 11 One Bedroom Executive rooms
- 8 One Bedroom Standard rooms
Hotel room views:
- Balcony: views of the business centre around the hotel
- Street facing: views of the surrounding buildings and street view
- Atrium Facing: views of the outdoor swimming pool.
- Air Conditioning
- Computer points
- DVD player
- Ensuite private bathroom
- Free Internet access (via ADSL)
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Satellite TV
Facilities Available at Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel
- Boardroom Facilities
- Business Centre
- Conference venue
- Hotel Bar
- Secure Car Parkade
- Smoking Lounge
- Sound Room
- Swimming Pool
- Travel desk
More Information on Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel
FAQs about Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel
What is the contact number for reservations?
The contact numbers to make a reservation at Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel are:
• Cape Town Reservations +27 (0) 21 794 9050
• Durban Reservations: +27 (0) 31 941 5945
• Johannesburg Reservations: +27 (0) 10 446 8045.
Alternatively, you can check availability and book online by clicking here.
How much does a room at Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel cost?
The average rate for a night's stay at Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel is R1,190.00 to R1,950.00.
Where is Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel located?
The address of Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel is: 50 - 54 Marshall Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107.