De Zalze Lodge Reviews & Information« Back to Cape Winelands
Use the drop down below to find out more information about De Zalze Lodge.
The aha De Zalze Lodge is on a golf course on the outskirts of Stellenbosch, South Africa. It is located just outside of the historic university town of Stellenbosch and is ideal for exploring the city as well as the surrounding Cape Winelands. Situated on the Stellenbosch Wine Route, this Hotel provides ease of access to many of the country’s leading vineyards. The venue enjoys a wine tasting area, two restaurants, a rim-flow swimming pool and exclusive accommodation. Several leading art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, bistros, museums, and bars can be found within proximity of the hotel.
The hotel rooms are luxurious and set alongside the championship De Zalze Golf Course, featuring views of the Stellenbosch Mountains and the surrounding vineyards. The hotel offers standard and superior rooms, one bedroom suites, family suites and one luxury family suite.
All rooms feature:
- En-suite bathrooms
- Heated towel rails
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The Restaurant is alongside a lush fairway of the Golf Course. The restaurant is open to the public, and here guests can enjoy meals on the sun-dappled wooden terrace.
The Terroir Restaurant is a gourmet dining venue set under historic oak trees with views of the golf course, gardens, and vineyards. Terrier is refined yet still maintains a relaxed atmosphere with a chalkboard menu. Deceptively simple dishes are prepared using locally grown fresh produce. An emphasis is placed on pairing the delicious food to wines produced at the vineyard.
For conferences and functions, this modern Winelands venue features views of the wine cellar while a glass front and balcony open up towards the golf estate. The site can be set up in various styles with a maximum capacity of 124 people. Smaller conferences can be accommodated in one of the lodge suites.
Conferencing facilities include:
- Laminated floors
- Projection facilities
- Fully licensed bar
- Catering facilities
The De Zalze lodge may be one of Stellenbosch's best - kept secrets. The hotel offers spacious self-catering rooms with fantastic views while smaller hotel style rooms are also on offer. The lodge provides easy access into town where you could spend the entire day on the property enjoying the many facilities. The inn is very peaceful and quiet and is great if you are looking for a private space to relax.
De Zalze Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
Stay at the AHA De Zalze Lodge at a discounted rate for South African Residents.
Included in the rate:
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid for South African Residents; proof of residency may be requested
- Rates are per room per night
- Rates applicable to a maximum of two people per room, except in the Superior & Luxury 1 bedroom Suite where max 1 child under the age of 12 would share for free on a sleeper couch, subject to 2 Full paying adults
- Rate is inclusive of Breakfast, Parking and Wi-Fi
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Full prepayment at the time of booking
- Offer subject to availability
- Block out dates: 1 – 4 Feb, 8 & 9 Feb, 11 & 12 Feb, 15 Feb, 17 Feb, 20 & 21 Feb, 6 – 14 Nov, 19 – 22 Nov, 26 – 30 Nov, 26 Dec 2019 – 2 Jan 2020 8 – 16 Jan, 25 – 31 Jan 2020, 01 – 28 Feb 2020, 1 – 7 March 2020 ; further block out dates may apply
- Rate code: SARESN
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.