Ibo Island Lodge Reviews & Information« Back to Cabo Delgado
Use the drop down below to find out more information about Ibo Island Lodge.
Island in the Quirimbas Archipelago of Mozambique, Southern Africa, the Ibo Island Lodge provides some of the most authentic, unique and luxurious accommodation in the country. Three historical mansions, each of which is over one hundred and fifty years old, have been beautifully restored to their former glory accommodating guests in a most magnificent, tropical setting.
The beach resort's 14 rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and ceiling fans to ensure comfort in the warm, tropical weather. Each of the hotel rooms has been individually designed featuring elegant pillars, coral and lime walls, tall ceilings as well as substantial teak beams.
The lodge is set among the blossoming gardens to lie the colourful Frangipani, Bougainvillea and palm trees where guests can take a welcoming uplifting swim in one of the resort's three swimming pools.
The Bela Vista Lounge offers the most incredible views over the bay during the high tide while the private dining room provides a banqueting table suitable for romantic dinners or even group gatherings. The chefs at this Resort are famous for their award-winning dining menu including fresh seafood complemented by tropical sunsets and dreamy views.
Guests have the choice of various room types which include the Garden Facing Rooms, the Sea Facing Rooms as well as the Historical Rooms. Morning tea and coffee brought to the chamber, an iced water flask in the room, as well as a romantic petal, turn down for couples and honeymooners are only some of the individual services provided which guests may enjoy.
- Garden Facing Rooms
- Sea Facing Rooms
- Historical Rooms.
The rooms provide convenient amenities and feature 16-meter guests to enjoy a most relaxed setting. En-suite bathrooms with marble showers, exclusive teak and mahogany furniture combined with brass and antique original fittings offer a luxurious retreat for guests.
Hotel room features:
- Air conditioning
- Garden or sea views
- En-suite bathrooms with marble showers
- Twin basins
- Teak and mahogany furniture
- Chest’ safe with a lock
- Brass and antique original fittings
- Exclusive guest amenities.
The three restored historical mansions at the Island Lodge feature the hotel rooms which offer wide verandas from with stunning views. In the rooftop restaurant, guests may enjoy snorkelling cuisine in the most beautiful, tropical setting. The 16-meter rim-flow swimming pool offers fun, relaxation and refreshment during the warm afternoons. The lush gardens of the resort which are home to beautiful bird life invite for leisurely strolls.
- Restored historical mansions
- Verandas with views
- Rooftop restaurant
- 17-meter rim-flow swimming pool
- Tropical gardens.
Guests may enjoy a broad range of activities ranging from the most relaxing spa treatments in a tranquil setting to the most exciting scuba diving trips. During the guided Island tours, guests have the unique opportunity to discover the culture and tradition of the locals as well as the historical architecture.
Ibo Island Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
SADC Residents can enjoy discounted rates at Ibo Island in Mozambique.
07 Jan 2018 - 31 Jul 2018 / 01 Sep 2018 - 10 Dec 2018 / 07 Jan 2019 - 31 Jul 2019 / 01 Sep 2019 - 10 Dec 2019
- Sea Facing: ZAR 3 295 pppn sharing
- Historical and Garden Facing: ZAR 2 595 pppn sharing
- Single Supplement: ZAR 1 500 pppn
PEAK SEASON RATES: 01 Aug 2018 – 31 Aug 2018 / 11 Dec 2018 – 06 Jan 2019 / 01 Aug 2019 – 31 Aug 2019 / 11 Dec 2019 – 06 Jan 2020
- Sea Facing: ZAR 3 650 pppn sharing
- Historical and Garden Facing: ZAR 2 995 pppn sharing
- Single Supplement: ZAR 1 750 pppn
Included in the rate:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Teas, Coffees and Bar snacks
- Guided Cultural & Historical tours
- Non-motorised water sports & Unguided kayaking
- Transfer to famous sand bank beach
- Mozambique VAT
Excluded from the rate:
- Items of a personal nature
- All transfers, All beverages
- Motorised water sports & Optional activities
- National Park entrance fees
- Community fees & Telephone calls
- Items of a personal nature
- Flights and related taxes/fees
- Visa fees /travel insurance & Gratuities
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Valid 7 January 2018 - 6 January 2020
- Only valid for SA Residents. Rates quoted quoted in ZAR
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.