Coral Lodge is on a stunning beach in Mozambique on a secluded peninsula. The lodge features a contemporary design which blends in with the rare and unique surroundings. Sheer luxury with 5-star facilities, services and amenities.
A pristine lagoon provides the ideal location for guests to snorkel or swim while a fabulous restaurant offers up fresh local cuisine. The area around the countryside is mostly untouched, and the rugged, unspoiled terrain and the friendliness of the local people make for a great vacation in Mozambique.
This comfortable beach lodge lies only minutes away from Ilha de Mocambique World Heritage Site. The oceanfront lodge offers ten luxury villas built with an elegant mix of wood and textiles in traditional Mozambique style.
Coral Villa features:
- 24-hour room steward service
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic safe
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Private bar
- Outdoor shower.
- Laptop with internet access and movies
- Sim card
- Mosquito repellent
- Massage oil
- Aloe after sun creme
- Shower cap
- Dental kit
- Shaving kit
- Mozambican Indian Ocean salt bath, lavender scented
- Books or games from the library
- iPod docking station.
A variety of exciting activities is available for guests to enjoy at the lodge and in the lagoon during their stay at the Coral Lodge in Mozambique. Some activities that are tailor-made around children are also available.
- Dhow sailing
- Whale watching
- Spa treatments.
Kids activities include:
- Coral puddle exploration
- Scuba lessons
- Island beach picnics
- Treasure hunts
- Jewellery making.
Coral Lodge Specials
The specials listed below will automatically be offered to you when proceeding through the booking process.
SADC Residents can enjoy ZAR rates at the Coral Lodge in Mozambique.
28 March 2018 - 12 December 2018
- Lagoon Villa: R4,290.00 single and R2,860.00 per person sharing per night
- Beach Villa: R4,785.00 single and R3,190.00 per person sharing per night
13 December 2018 - 7 January 2019
- Lagoon Villa: R5,265.00 single and R3,510.00 per person sharing per night
- Beach Villa: R5,775.00 single and R3,850.00 per person sharing per night
8 January 2019 - 15 December 2019
- Lagoon Villa: R4,720.00 single and R3,145.00 per person sharing per night
- Beach Villa: R5,265.00 single and R3,510.00 per person sharing per night
16 December 2019 - 5 January 2020
- Lagoon Villa: R5,790.00 single and R3,860.00 per person sharing per night
- Beach Villa: R6,350.00 single and R4,235.00 per person sharing per night
*** Note: New Year's Eve carries a surcharge
Included in the rate:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Wi-Fi Internet in the lobby and restaurant
- Government Tax (VAT) 17%
- A welcome drink and fruit basket in the room on arrival, local beer and local house wine, snacks, soft drinks, water, tea, coffee.
Rates include the following activities:
- Snorkelling in our lagoon
- Canoeing and Paddle Boarding (a great way to explore the mangroves)
- A guided visit to the “Ilha de Moçambique” on our dhow.
- A walk and canoe trip to Cabaceira Pequena and the local Macua community
- Cooking with the Chef - join our chef on his visit to the local market and learn to cook his favourite Mozambican dishes back at the lodge.
- Beach Dinner – have dinner served on a secluded area on the beach.
- Private Picnic – a private picnic served in a secluded area of the beach.
For 5 nights stays and over, additional activities included:
- A sunset sail and cocktails
Excluded from the rate:
- Transfers to the Lodge
- Visas and Travel Insurance
- Other beverages
- Additional items of a personal nature
- Activities not specified as complementary
Terms and Conditions:
- Only valid for SADC Residents
- Rates are in ZAR (South African Rand)
- Subject to availability
Your review has been submitted
Thank you for submitting your review. Our team will check your review and be in touch should we have any questions.